9.

Hailey's POV
Stepping out of the shower in my towel, I make sure that the towel was tightly secured around my body. I would be going into mine and Justin's room so I didn't want to accidentally drop the towel in front of him. I carefully make my way out of the restroom and close the door behind me.

Justin was currently sitting at his desk in the corner of the room, grading some tests. "Have you seen my dress?" I ask Justin and he turns in his seat. "You left it hanging on the door of the closet," he says pointing to it and I thank him. "No problem," he says as the room was then quiet again.

I changed in the corner of the room, near the closet. Putting on my dress after drying myself. I look in the mirror that hung on the door, pulling the dress down a bit as it was scrunched up near my stomach.

"You're going on a date?" He asks me and I looked at his back from the reflection. I lied to him as I said, "uh no, just hanging out with a new coworker. She said she didn't know anyone so I thought we could hang out, give her a friend," I say and he nods his head. He then turns to me as I combed my hair in the mirror. "That's nice," he says and I nod my head. "Yeah, she seems really nice so hopefully it's fun," I respond.

"How are the tests going?" I ask him. "Going pretty well actually, mostly As and Bs," he replies and I smiled. "I always told you that you're a good teacher," I tell him and he laughs. "Yeah you did," he says and I look at him. "You remember?" I say and he brings his head up, to look at me. "Yeah, I do actually," he says, being surprised himself. I smiled at him, not even knowing what to say. "I guess it just comes randomly," I say and he nods his head. "Yeah, when we're least expecting it," I add on.

***

Looking in my closet for my high heels, I feel my phone vibrate once. I quickly check the phone, seeing it was a message from Andrew telling me that he was a few minutes away. And that he was really excited for our date. I reply, "okay sounds good. Me too!" I quickly grab my white heels with ribbons on them, and I sat on the foot of the bed to put them on. But I could not because I had press on nails. Becoming frustrated I call Justin.

"Yeah?" He says turning around from his desk. "Can you help me with my high heel please? I can't tie the ribbon," I say as he paused. "Sorry I know you're busy," I say and he gets up from his chair after he says, "it's okay," while shaking his head.

He kneels down, on one knee in front of me, putting my foot on his thigh. He wrapped the ribbons around my leg, and tying it in a perfect bow on the back of my leg. "Other leg," he says, and I brought him my other leg so he could do the same. Once he was done with the second leg, he looks at me as I was still on the bed. "Do they look okay?" He asks me, holding my leg and I nod my head. "They look perfect," I say and he smiles at me.

"You look gorgeous," he says making me blush. "I got to say, you honestly took my breath away a few moments ago, when I turned around," he says and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Thank you," I say and he stands up. "Let me know when you get to the restaurant okay?" He says and I nod my head as I stood up. "Definitely," I say.

I grab my cross body purse, and my phone off the bed. Justin stood leaning against the well. "You're done with the tests?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No, I was gonna walk you out," he says and I froze.

I didn't want him knowing I was going on a date with Andrew.

"Okay," I say as I then left the room, and Justin followed behind me. I open the front door, holding it open so Justin could come with me. "I'll see you later," I say quickly running to Andrew's car.

Trying to open it, I see Andrew was on his phone and he quickly unlocks his car. "Hey," I say as I opened the door and I sat on the seat.

"I was just about to text you I was outside, sorry I didn't open the door," he says and I shut the door. "No it's okay," I say and he looks at me. "You look beautiful," he says and I smiled at him, putting my seatbelt on. "Thank you, we're not gonna get going?" I say and he turned his face with an empty expression, driving off.