One.

"Listen Lauren if you don't like him you don't have to have anything to do with him. But don't you want to at least meet him? Give him a chance to explain. Maybe he didn't even know you existed." My social worker said trying to calm me down before my father arrived.

We took a DNA test last week and the results came back yesterday and it was confirmed. He's my father. I don't know his name because Rachel, my social worker, wants it to be a "suprise". But I don't really think this is an appropriate situation for surprises. But oh well. Rachel's also a close family friend by the way, I grew up with her.

"Whatever." I replied bouncing Mariah on my knee listening to her giggles.

"He'll be here any second please just smile be nice."

I sarcastically smiled and she just laughed and rolled her eyes. "Asshole."

The phone rang and she answered it. "Yes?....... Okay good send him in." And she hung up. "He's coming be nice."

I rolled my eyes and the door opened, and Nikki sixx and Courtney Bingham walked in and I froze.

"Lauren this is your father Nikki and his wife Courtney."

"Oh my god you're so beautiful!" Courtney said grabbing my hand and smiling at me. I returned the smile and thanked her.

"Lauren. Wow hi it's so nice to finally meet you." He pulled me into a hug.

"Its nice to meet you too." He pulled away

"Who's this gorgeous little girl?" He said holding mariahs hand. And she nuzzled her head into my shoulder

"This is my daughter Mariah."

"Daughter? I thought she was 16?"

"I am, I got pregnant 3 months before my 16th birthday. Is that a problem? Are you gonna forget I exist again?"

"Okay guys let's sit down and talk about all of this." Rachel said pointing to the couch.

I Sat on the couch with Mariah on my lap and Nikki and Courtney next to me.

"Lauren your mother never told me about you if I knew you exited I would have never let you grow up without a father. I understand if you're angry at me, but I want to be a part if your life now. I want to be your father and mariahs grandfather. I want you to come live with us."

"I want you in my life and mariahs I just don't understand why it had to be 16 years later. I went my entire life without you." I said on the verge of tears.

"I'm so sorry Lauren. I really am. Will you please come live with us?"

"I'd love to." He smiled and hugged me wrapping his arm around Mariah as well.

"Okay so it's settled? Lauren and Mariah will be living with you?"

"Yes ma'am." He grinned and gripped my hand.

"Alright the custodial rights will be signed over to you and you can take her home with you. Congratulations guys." She smiled at all of us.

"Thank you so much, are you ready to go guys?"

"Yeah." I said standing up and putting Mariah on my hip and hugging Rachel.

"Thank you rach." I whispered in her ear.

"You're welcome baby good luck I love you."

*****************************

We were on our drive to my new home in awkward silence.

"So we might as well pick up some of your things at least to last until tomorrow, where is your house?" I gave him the address and we drove there.

I walked in and grabbed a suit case and filled it with pajamas and an outfit for me tomorrow and underwear and tons of extreme diapers and extra outfits for Mariah. She's messy.

Got her formula and bottles and walked out the door to the car.

A/N : okay yeah sudden stop bc I didn't know where I was going lol sorry guys! Swear it'll get better