Six.

Beep Beep Beep

I heard a heart monitor over and over again.

Startled arms wanting to know what was going on, I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god, she's awake." Nikki shot up from his seat and looked at me as Courtney covered her mouth and tears poured out.

"What's going on?" I scrunched my eyebrows super confused.

"You don't remember anything?" Nikki asked me.

"No." I shook my head and looked around. Mariah. What the hell happened?"

"Give me my baby." Mariah looked at me and smiled whole Courtney put her on my lap.

She smiled and gave me a kiss. That's when I burst into tears.

"What the hell is going on? She didn't grow this fucking much over night." I rubbed her cheeks. My little 8 month old baby is now walking has, four more teeth that I remember, she's taller, starting to talk, and her hair is a lot longer and straighter.

"Lauren what's the last thing you remember."

I started thinking really hard. Until it hurt.

"Nothing at all. I was laying in bed crying? Fell asleep I'm guessing and woke up here."

"You tried to kill yourself Lauren. You've been in a coma for four months."

It all came back to me. The vodka, the pills, the razor. I look at my arms. 2 scars on each arm, clearly once stitched up.

I kissed my baby girl and held her while I cried.

***************************

It's a week later, I've been doing better, my dad forced me into therapy, I'm on watch 24/7 they check on me every two seconds.

But I'm better. Besides the shock of what I did, the fact I missed my daughters first birthday.

Its made me really reevaluate my life. I'm 17. I have a one year old daughter completely depending on me. What the Fuck am I doing? I've let every bad thing that happened to me destroy me. Its time to focus on happiness. On fun. Mariahs happiness and healthiness.

That's it.

A/N: okay I don't know if all these time hops are getting really annoying but I really want the whole story to be very interesting and attention grabbing I guess? Also I'm sorry for the short chapter I just needed some filler before I started the next part. Something you won't see coming aye. And also sorry for the long periods of time without updating I've been going through some Shit but I'll do better I promise. Your comments make me so happy you guys they motivate me so much to keep writing. And seeing how into the story you guys get is amazing! Okay enough of the long ass pointless authors note

Xoxo lay