five.

I feel so dirty. No matter how much I shower, I still feel disgusting. I feel him on me, in me.

Mariahs staying the night with storm, so I'm left here alone to drown in my thoughts.

I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this any more. I can't think like this anymore. I cant breathe anymore.

Mariah will be fine. Courtney and Dad can raise her. I just hope she never forgets me.

I wrote 'mommy loves you Mariah Michelle' on a piece of paper and laid it on my dresser. Then started blasting Tyler the creator through my speakers.

I grabbed a hidden bottle of vodka from inside my bedside table along with a bottle of pills and my razor.

I downed the bottle of vodka to the beat of Transylvania. I took my razor against my wrists repeatedly then swallowed the whole bottle medicine before feeling myself fall down to the floor.

**********************
Nikkis p.o.v:

I heard loud music coming from upstairs, but I shrugged it off assuming Lauren was just listening to music. Then I heard a loud thump.

I paused before running up the stairs. Laurens door was locked so I kicked it in.

Then I saw my worst nightmare.

My daughter laying in a pool of her own blood. I called 911. Then I scooped her up in my arms covering myself in her blood. I ran downstairs and laid her know the floor covering her cuts and trying to stop the bleeding.

"Lauren please wake up please." The ambulance arrived and they took her away, Courtney Frankie and I followed. Courtney and Frankie cried their eyes out while I tried to stay strong.

*************************

I sat there with my face in my hands crying.

Frankie was crying in Courtneys arms while Courtney sobbed.

"Mr. Sixx?"

I stood up.

"We had to put her in a medically induced coma, we don't know for how long, but if all goes how we expect it to she should wake up and be able to live a normal healthy life."

"So she's gonna be okay? How long on average does this usually last you have no idea when she should wake up?"

"It could be a couple months to a year. This is all very unpredictable. We'll just have to hope everything goes well. You all can go back and see her now."

"Thank you." He smiled and walked away.

We all walked back