thirteen

Nikkis p.o.v:

I walked into the building my interview with Howard stern was being held in. 

I walked in, they gave me a headset and I sat down on the somewhat comfortable couch.

"Now Nikki is from his new ish band Sixx A:M as well as being an author and compulsive liar." Howard started off and I laughed.

"Hey now what's that supposed to mean?"

"Last time you were on the show in 2007 you were never gonna get married and never have any kids now you've been married what 2 years now?"

"4 years actually, and ya know shit happens I met Courtney and we clicked immediately she's good to me and my children and that's what matters."

"Awe how sweet. And you found your long lost daughter around 3 years ago right?"

"Yes three years ago an ex uhm lover should I say passed away and in her will she stated I was the father of her then 16 year old daughter. We got a DNA test and turns out she was my daughter and I couldn't have been happier." I smiled.

"Awh, how cute. You also had a grandchild correct?"

"Yes my daughter Lauren had a daughter Mariah a few months before I met her and she's really the sweetest little girl she looks so much like her mother and I love her to death. I'm actually gonna have my second grandchild soon."

"Oh who's pregnant?"

"Lauren is."

"Oh wow, and she worked as a stripper there for a while right? At the seventh veil?"

I let out a nervous laugh. "Uh yeah I don't really feel comfortable talking about that."

"Oh yeah I'm sorry of course not I'm sorry. How are all of your children going? Two of them are following your footsteps in the music career right?"

"Right. They're all great. My youngest is 17 now. It's hard to believe really. Lauren is working on her modeling and singing careers and that's going pretty great actually. My oldest son is also in a band called figs vision which is taking off pretty well."

"Wow that's great....."

He continued on asking questions about the band and my family. And when it was done I headed home.
*************************

Laurens p.o.v:

I dialed tommys number in my phone and waited for his answer. Biting my nails. As always. I need to stop,

"Hey Lauren what's up?"

"Uh hey. I really need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"If you were about to receive some super crazy important news would you prefer it be over the phone or in person?"

"In person duh laur what's going on?"

"Meet me somewhere and I'll tell you."

"Can you just come over?"

"I guess, is now okay?"

"Duh anticipation is killing me. Hurry up."

"Shut up I will. See you soon."

"See ya." And I hung up and got in my car.

This is gonna fucking suck.