Your First Kiss💙 [Leeteuk]

We made this because for our lovely 25 views...thank you guys sooo muchh!!! We appreciate it!!!
-------------------
-------------------------
Leeteuk

Me and leeteuk were childhood friends.We were friends since 3 to 16.From all of this years,Leeteuk got a feeling for me without me knowing.But it all goes to the same to me too.But one day,leeteuk brought me to the playground me and him used to play together.Leeteuk and I walked through the playground together as leeteuk's fingers fiddled.If his fingers fiddles,it means that he's nervous.

"What's the matter?" I asked.
"Huh? Nothing." He replied.

I was really confused what to do and what to say.He looked really serious while thinking about something.He looks cute...While I'm a little lost on my thought,Leeteuk suddenly said.

"Remember the tree over there? We used to play hide and seek..."
"Of course I remember it!!! How could I not forget your stupid hiding?!"
"Whatever...anyway,wanna do it again? You'll be the seeker"
"......No!!! Whyyy?????"
"Just do it!!! Pleaseeee...."
"Fineee!!!!"

I finally gave up and go the tree and start counting.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!!!"

I was shocked seeing leeteuk not hiding but standing in front of me looking deeply into my eyes.

"FOUND YA!!!" I innocently said.

Leeteuk quickly trapped me between the tree and him.

"wha-what ar-are you do-doing"
"What do you think I'm doing"

my mind is blank.Leeteuk slowly moves his head to the front making me blush deeply.Leeteuk stares to my eyes.Leeteuk then closes the gap between the two of us and start kissing.My eyes were wide making a perfect circle.But then started to kiss him back feeling the romance all over us.We kiss passionately without caring around us because it's 5:49 am and no one is around.We only care for ourselves who our lips are fighting for each other.Leeteuk's hands on my waist,my hands on Leeteuk's neck.We keep kissing for the last 1 minute and started to pull away our heads to gasp for air while Leeteuk still looking into my eyes.

"Be my girlfriend" Leeteuk goes to the point while hufting.
"Oh,I will" I responded.

After I said yes,I kissed as Leeteuk deepened it and it goes for the last 30 seconds.