Date At Home (fluff) (bxg) (Leeteuk)

I woke up with the rays of sunlight in my room and the smell of food. I check the time and it was 7:40 AM. I check beside where my boyfriend was supposed to sleep and he was...gone?

The door of my and my boyfriend's room was suddenly opened with my boyfriend helding a tray with food on it.

"You're up?" Teukie asked.

"Yea, I just woked up..." I replied back.

"Good morning~" He climbs on our bed and pecks my cheek.

"Morning..." I say tiredly.

"Are you still tired?" He said it while laughing.

"Yea..hihi" I giggled.

"Here's our breakfast, we're eating on our bed okay?" He said.

"Okay babe.."

"Alright, get ready" He say.

"Okay..." I reply.

I get up, walked to the bathroom, dragging my feet along with with me. In the bathroom, I brush my teeth, washed my face and took a shower.

After I finished, I go to my bedroom checking the clock again.

"8:20.." I mumble.

I see to my bed resulting my Teukie got caught stealing my toast a little.

He smiled innocently like something never happened. I giggle at his cuteness and climbs to my bed as he puts back the toast to my plate again that he stole.

"Why are you putting it to my plate again?" I asked while looking at my half toast.

"You should eat more" Teukie said while giggling a little. As I laughed.

"You can eat more, I'm on a diet" I said while smiling.

He eats the leftover in his plate while I eat mine. When he's done, he puts his plate on the table beside him and stares at me.

"Why are you staring..It's pretty creepy" I look at him.

"I'm staring because I'm confused how are you so pretty..." He said while placing a smirk on his mouth.

"Stop..." I blushed.

After I'm done, he went down to wash the plates and went up to be with me again.

"What do you want to do today babe?" He asked me.

"I wanna watch movies today" I answer him.

"The whole day?"

"Yep!!"

"Alright, let's go~"

We cuddle up in our sofa with his dog named Shimkoong. Teukie prepared the snacks and turned on netflix.

Our first movie we'll watch is The Lion King. And it goes like that the whole day watching different movies showing in the screen while cuddling.