Phantom Pain

(this chapter is based on Yesung's Phantom Pain mv)

"I miss you, miss you, miss you" He sang as he stared at the girl who's laying down on the bed lifelessly.

"I can't forget you yet, I can't" He continued singing, filling the room with his warm but eerie voice.

At that time, his older brother, Heechul, happened to hear his voice. 

knock knock

"Eung? Come in" Yesung replied to the knock.

Heechul walks in the room with a confused expression on his face.

"Yesung...?" He started.

"Yes hyung?" The younger answered with an innocent smile.

"Who's that girl.." He questioned, pointing to the lifeless girl laying on the bed.

"Eh? Hyung, you don't know?" gasped Yesung.

"Eiiii, don't act like I should've known"

"But you.. should've known though?" Yesung stated eerily.

Silence crept through the air as Yesung turned around and smiled to the girl laying on the bed.

Heechul just stood still behind him, wondering who the girl might be in complete silence.

(a/n: I need you guy's opinion on this! Is it good? Should I continue it or should I make this a mew book? Comment your suggestion please~ It would help me so much! Thank you for reading~ :3 )

written by stansuperjunior