Cheer Up, Baby!

(Chapter Request by Eun_Joon )

Ding ding ding!!!

I woke up and stopped my alarm to emit that annoying noise further.

Just another day of living as an ordinary student. It feels as if every day I'm living in are being copy and pasted at this rate. How irritating. I wish I could just stay at home and sleep the whole day, it'd be so so SO much better if it was like that.

Now, now, enough complaining..

I got up, shuffled to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I put on my school uniform and walked to the kitchen, grabbed 2 protein bars from the pantry. I left a note for my boyfriend saying that I'm going to school so that he won't get worried and accidentally reported a lost teen case to the police department. 

Don't ask me why I said that, it happened once and it sucked.

_______________________________________________________

Luckily school hours passed by quite quickly and I could finally go back home.

I opened the door and there, my boyfriend standing in front of the door with his arms open. I let out a small, quiet chuckle and hugged him for a seconds before heading straight to my study room to complete my homework.

Knock knock

"Come in," I replied without thinking much, eyes still on my book.

"You're home! Have you eaten? If not, let's eat together! I made some kimchi stew while you were gone!" 

I looked at him and smiled sadly, "Sorry Leeteuk but my homework isn't completed yet... I have to complete it first then I'll go eat okay?" 

"But I made your favorite..." He pouted.

"Yes Leeteuk and I thank you for that but I still have a mountain of homework given and all of them are due tomorrow so I can't waste my time," I said, keeping my voice monotone.

"Fine then... I'll go eat alone," He walked out.

I just sighed and continued doing my work.

_____________________________________________

I sighed of relief, "Finally."

I stood up and walked out to the living room. There I see Leeteuk, sleeping on the couch in a very awkward position.

"What time is it," I mumbled to myself.

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 23:46.

"Oh.. you're finally done with your work.. Let me heat the leftovers up, you haven't eaten since morning..." He drowsily got up on his feet and shuffled to the kitchen sleepily.

I stopped him mid-way, "No, Leeteuk, no need, let's just go to sleep now okay? You look tired..."

"But you haven't eat..."

I just chuckled at his concern, "I'll eat tomorrow morning okay? Now lets go to sleep."

He just hummed in defeat and strode to our room with his half-lidded eyes.

next day

I woke up, sat on the edge of my bed and waited until all my sleepiness is gone when the door suddenly forced open, revealing a panicked Leeteuk.

"CAN'T YOU KNOCK???"

"Sorry, I just want to tell you that you're uhhhh quite late to sch–"

"I'M LATE????"

I rushed to the bathroom, washed my face and changed into my uniform.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER–"

I picked up my bag, ran to the front door and put on my shoes.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep too when I heard your alarm go off and—"

I just left him there for him to talk to himself and rushed to my school.

_______________________________________________________

"Welcome home!"

I just looked at him and went past him to my room to get some rest

"Y/n??"

knock knock

"Not now, Teuk.."

"You haven't eaten since yesterday... wanna eat together??"

I hesitated for a moment.

"Hm..?"

"Fine," I sighed.

I got up to the door and opened the door for him.

He just smiled and pulled me into a warm hug.

"C'mon, you must feel hungry by now," He chuckled.

"let's go eat, I reheated the leftovers from yesterday," He continued.

"I'm sorry I left you alone this morning.."

"It's alright~"