OT15💙 (pt.2)

People talking with laughter, dogs barking, cars honking noises and more rowdy sounds outside from your house.

ACHIM, ACHIM IMNIDA, PPALI PPALI CHIMDAE YESEO IREONA BBYEONG!! ACHIM, ACHIM IMNIDA, PPALI PPALI CHIMDAE YESEO IREONA BBY-

You pressed the button for stopping your alarm. You open your eyes seeing the ceiling, then smiles to yourself how happy you are going to be at this day. After a while, you at your phone to see if there's some notifications.

It was from your friend, she messaged you. You message her back as you sit upstraight and looks at the ticket beside you that's just on the table.

You smiled brightly looking at it before you go to the bathroom to take a shower, brushing your teeth, and more bathroom stuff you usually do. You got out from the bathroom, wearing your bathrobe, them brush your hair. While your brush your hair, you try to think what should you wear for the concert today.

"Should I wear black? White? Red? Blue?" You talk to yourself while thinking.

You then go to your closet, knowing what clothes you should wear at the concert. You pick out your white shirt and a ripped blue jean and wear it.

After you wear it, you go to your table that have your bracelets in a small box

After you wear it, you go to your table that have your bracelets in a small box. You open the lid of the box and sees your bracelets that's just laying on the box everywhere messily. You then try to search what you want to wear.

After some time, you found the bracelet that you want to wear and put it on your two wrists. You then put on the lid of the box back to the box. Then you look at the mirror that's on your room as you smiled in happiness.

"I look beautiful today.." You compliment yourself when your phone starts to ring.

You look at your phone in confusion then pick it up. You look who's calling you but it was your friend. You then accept the call.

"Yea Jess? What's up?" You said to the call first.

"Hey Y/N! I just want to say that me and the others are planning to go on the movies to watch some horror movies~ Are you coming?" Your friend, Jess, reply to you.

"Horror movies? When will we watch it?" You ask

"Oh! It's today! Are you free right now?" She answer your question.

"Oh..today? I'm sorry but I have a concert to attend today too.." You say it with a little bit of sadness.

"Oh...really? Oh well, it's okay I guess. We can watch movies at some time~" Jess said it with a little bit of sadness too.

"Mhm~ You guys go watch the movie, don't worry about me~" You try to make her feel okay.

"Okay then~ Enjoy your concert~" She said.