h a l l w a y

duncan was a deep sleeper.

he could sleep through anything but an alarm clock.

and his dad yelling at him.

both was the case this morning.

well, it was every morning.

his dad yelling at him for his atrocious grades, and his alarm clock going off while he faked being asleep, over hearing his brothers in the next room making sex pacts with girls on omegle.

but his dad would never yell at them.

i mean, they had good grades, were smart, and most of all.

weren't delinquents.

he finally got up, his dad still yelling at him.

he was used to it.

he didn't even cry about it anymore. he was so numb to the sound of his dad losing his voice every morning by screaming at him, how much a disappointment he was, that tears built up, but never came out.

he shrugged, him making a shooing motion at his father.

his father scolded him, walking out of the room and slamming the door.

he got dressed, walking downstairs soberly, ready to play the bad boy act he always put on.

the guy was sad, he couldn't tell anyone however.

it would ruin his reputation.

it would be that bad if he just cried for a second in he boys bathroom right?

he had lot of enemies, but would anyone just see him and shout to the school.

"duncan the supposed bad boy, was crying in the boys bathroom!"

he was overthinking, as always.

the only person that could understand him was someone ironically,

the polar opposite of him.

the two met when they were 11, and have clashed heads ever since.

but, they understood each other.

they became "friends" in freshman year, they had always fought flirtatiously, but then denied any attraction to each other.

in junior year it was obvious they had a thing for each other, but neither would admit it.

but duncan did.

but she still didn't want to admit to any feelings.

they were still flirtatious with each other, a relationship was bound to happen, but they just never made it official.

even if they were spotted making out at multiple parties and occasions.

she even gave him a peck on the cheek on his birthday, and every time he got you know, not a c- or lower on a test or assessment.

but never made it official.

so if they weren't official, would it be okay for duncan to kiss gwen foster? the schools goth?

answer:

no!

once the school reporter sierra skyze took news, what ever duncan and his polar opposite were building was destroyed.

she was heartbroken.

her friends understood, but didn't since they weren't official at the same time.

but the two continued to speak.

not flirtatiously.

that was just duncan, he was thirsty asf.