d a y t w o a n d t h r e e

"guys are so weird!"

heather had yelled, on the phone with bridgette as they discussed their failing relationships

"i know, if geoff didn't like my dress, why didn't he say that! why did I have to find out through a text now number???"

heather smirked, laying her clothes on the bed, feeling a bit mischievous.

"but anyways, you know courtney, right? treasurer of student body, tan, got played by my bummy punk hoe cousin?"

bridgette smiled as she knew who was being referenced, courtney was interesting.

a nice girl at heart, but a ...let's just say bossy on the outside.

she was in bridgettes class for 3 years, a good person to have as an acquaintance.

"did you hear about that project? I mean, courtney must be suffering!"

and oh she was.

knowing there's a possibility no love was really involved in the short romantic hit and run.

knowing that maybe it wasn't courtney plaguing his mind anymore.

the love he held for her, dropped, now to be handled in courtneys own hands.

courtney felt absolutely spiked, fucked, over.

like a bitch.

she didn't want to admit how glad this projects requirements made her, so maybe she could be the thing, taking over and infesting Duncan's brain once again, having him for her and her only.

so, she prayed and waited for the special moment that this project would come packaged in.

*beep!*

a new phone notification, from the one and only.

HER one and only.

duncan.

also known as "vape lord" in her contacts.

imessage

vape lord