4- The failed Game

Enjoy The Ride 📖
***
♥️♥️♥️

*The sound of car...*

"Khun Arthit's back!" Tutah said while running towards the door. Pim and Kong too walked toward and when they got closer to each other, Pim whispered beside his ears.

"It's time to be nice to each other na, Kong." she smiled at him and then welcomed Arthit who came into the house with his friend.

— "Hello, mom!"
— "Hello!"
Both Arthit and Tay respectively wai-ed at her.

Aim loudly rolled his eyes seeing Tay and everyone turned to him.

"Aim is also here?" Arthit asked cautiously to noone in particular.

"What's it, Arthit? What's going on?" Aim approached all of them questioning. Kong curiously stole glances at his friend .

"Oh, I didn't know you were here so I invited Tay over." Arthit told Aim who gradually nodded.

"Oh, I see. It's okay. Even though we divorced, we can still talk and greet each other, right?" he told them to which Tay agreed too.

"Tay, What's up? You aren't dead yet?" Aim ended his greeting in a glaring manner that it took all of them off guard.

"Of course not, Khun Aim. Look, I've just divorced my hubby so I must make my freedom worth." Tay replies back proudly while showing off his tattoo for Aim to see just how much he is enjoying himself.

"Your new tattoo is nice." Aim said with a snort.

"Of course, because my old one had nothing but bad luck." that almost earned Tay a smack from Aim.

"Let's not start a fight. Excuse
me but my mother and baby just got on good terms. I don't want the good atmosphere to be totally ruined." Arthit held both of his loved persons by his side.

"Ohhh, really? Come here!" Aim snorted and dragged Kong away.

"What's it, Aim?" Arthit stared at him dumbfounded.

"Just let him be, he is crazy." Tay informed him.

Arthit came earlier and just like in the morning, his mother still continued with her acting. They all sat at the dining table ready to have diner along with both Aim and Tay who still hasn't stopped glaring at each other.

"Eat fish, Kong. It's beneficial for you." Arthit smiled, seeing that. "Eat a lot na, son." she added up smiling at Kong and he faked his smile too.

She intentionally pushed the box of tissue which was on the table. As Kong bent down to retrieve it, she joined him and says, "Aren't I too good?" Pim was asking him about her acting skills before she sat properly again.

"Hey, mom was willing to share the food with you. Why don't you do the same too, Kong? She can't reach over here, just get her that strawberry." Aim pressed on the word strawberry which got Pim's attention.

"Can you keep it down, Aim? She is still my husband's mother after all." Kong lowly whispered.

"Kong, try to please mom a little. Give her some vegetables." Arthit tried to coax him.

"It's okay, Arthit. I can get them by myself. Let Kong eat his food freely." After saying it, Pim again throw the tissue box for a second time. "Oh, it felt again." She says, laughing so no one would notice she has done it knowingly.

And just like last time, she spoke again. "Letting me please you one-sidedly like this, Arthit will surely not like it, you know?" She smiled at him but like we know, karma is a bitch.