1 - The Spoiled Surprise

Enjoy The Ride
***
♥️♥️♥️

*Peek a boo 👻: Follow the guide Khun Samee!!!

Arthit reads the note as soon as he enters the quiet house. It was hanging on the entrance door, in such a way that he couldn't even miss it.

*Move toward the TV's table.

Arthit so curious about the thing happening, he quickly enters the living room where the TV stays as he folds back the note inside his palms.

Once there, he saw another one then reads it aloud with a happy smile forming on his face.

*Play the next track.

He check the table and sees the remote so he press 'next' and the song, 'When I'm With You' which belong to Westlife starts playing. This song is actually one of their favorites.

Arthit smiles contently and reads the next sentence scribbled in the same note.

*Then move to the dining room, 'Khun Samee' (Mr. Hubby) ♥️.

Entering the piece, he finds the dining table packed with plenty delicious foods with unlighted candles around. The song is still peacefully playing from the living room and faintly resonates in the background.

*Light the candles, baby!

Arthit does just as requested in the new note he sees on the table.

He sits down and notice another note, this time lovely folded. He gets it and unfolds then resumes reading it again.

*Who do you love the most?

"You of course, Kongy. I love you the most." Arthit answers sweetly without even wasting a second.

Soon after he says those words, Kongpob slides away the curtain revealing himself then he smiles adorably to Arthit. He looks very stunning with a tight black jeans squeezing his perfect round ass, and a loose navy blue shirt.

He has also styled his hair nicely. Bref, he looks very beautiful and provocative with that sexy smile he is flashing towards Arthit.

Arthit's heart starts pounding so frantically. Kong is the death of him and never ceases to impress him everyday since they first met each other three years ago. He is always a goner for this beautiful and sweet wifey of his who could also turns fierce when provoked.

Kongpob marches up to him and extends his hand out for Arthit to take. Arthit gets a hold of Kong's hand which so immediately pulls him up for a dance.

They starts dancing intimately to the song still faintly playing on the background. Arthit is holding Kong's waist tightly while Kong has both his hands well wrapped around Arthit's neck with their heads also resting against each other's.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Nothing replaces ur touch
Never stop believing in us
They try to break us
But we stand strong in love
(They'll be no distance so far)
I gotta be where you are
(Right where you are)
I don't wanna face the world alone
(Without you by my side)
You are the only one
That makes it feel like home
(And I need you in my life)
To make it through
When I'm with you...
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

They move slowly to the rhythm of that silent song while inhaling each other's addicting perfume. Little by little, the two foreheads find a way to meet as they deeply stare into each other's eyes.