2- The Planned Trick

Enjoy The Ride
***
♥️♥️♥️

"All done!" Pim exclaimed as she adjusts the food she has cooked.

"Are you done already, Khun Naï (Madam)? Then, should I have a taste?" Tutah bounced excitedly, he opens the pot and drags some soup, and puts it inside the plate. Then he shoves a full spoon right into his mouth.

"Hey!" She flips Tutah's forehead "This isn't tasting, so plenty like that, it's called eating. Oh, you're probably trying to eat before my son, right?" Pim glares his way.

"Khun Arthit isn't a monk so why can't I eat before him,khun Naï?" Tutah asks dumbfounded which almost earns him another flip on the head however, he manages to dodge it well.

"I'm home," Arthit announces as he walks in and suddenly collides with Tutah who is busy escaping from his boss, bumping right on Arthit's broad chest.

"Khun Pim has been hitting my head a lot that I'm hurting right now, Khun Arthit. Who will take responsibility for me if I become dumb, huh?" Tutah sulks while rubbing on his head dramatically then, "Can you please blow on it, Khun Arthit? It hurts so bad." he fakes a sob, showing his abused head towards Arthit.

But the latter only chuckles then waï towards his mom.

"Hello, son. You're right on time. I've cooked your favorite meal." Pim welcomes Arthit.

"Thank you, mom." she smiles at him while nodding along.

"And, what about your husband? Didn't you come home together?" she inquires looking behind him.

"He got stuck in traffic, but he'll soon be here."

"Good! He better hurry up so the food won't go to waste." she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Mom, when are you gonna stop this prejudice towards Kong?" he asks her seriously, not liking how things always go back to square one.

"What prejudice are you talking about, huh? There's nothing like that." she fakes innocence.

"Mom, I know you don't like him very much. But he's now married to me, can't we at least love each other like family?" he points out to her.

"But I wouldn't have allowed the two of you to even get married if he wasn't just pregnant. So you should realize how tolerating I'm already with him." she grunted.

"Why, mom?" Arthit is feeling a bit defeated, not understanding her even a little cause his Kongy is just so lovable. Who wouldn't love such a kind-hearted man?

After a short pause, she resumed "Do you remember the first day I met him, son?" Pim asks getting lost inside her thoughts.

*Flashback*

🎶 Happy birthday to you 🎶

Immediately after Kongpob and Arthit finished singing she blew on the candles.

"Happy birthday to you, mom."

"Thank you, son. Mom loves you a lot na."

"I also love you, mom."

"happy birthday, mom." Kong wished her and she scrutinizes him for a while before mumbling a 'thanks' with her tight smile.

Arthit went to the kitchen to cut the cake and Kongpob joined to help. Once they're done, Arthit convinces him into bringing it to his mom instead.