3 - The Two-Faced Game

Enjoy The Ride 📖
***
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Kong was more than happy to take as many rounds as Arthit would offer him tonight. And with how horny they were now, they surely would be at it all night long.

It was only around 3:00 in the morning that Arthit had finally slumped down, then enveloped the almost sleeping Kongpob in his arms as they drifted off into dreamland very satisfied.

Kongpob kept asking for more and that's why they've had four full rounds of lovemaking with Arthit releasing his seeds inside Kongpob's ass every single time.

#####

"Are you sure mom is truly going to be nicer from now on, baby?" Kongpob asked after helping his hubby dress up for office.

"Trust me, she will and she has already promised that to me." Arthit pulled Kongy into his lap, pecked his cheeks while coaxing the latter to believe it. Kongpob only nodded at him and pecked his cheeks before standing up.

"Okay! You should leave now so you won't be late for your work." saying this, Kong took his hubby office's bag and together they left their room.

As they got downstairs, Arthit's mom called them as they made their way toward the door. She was busy making breakfast with Tutah watching beside as usual.

"Ahh, Arthit!" Pim called, seeing her son walk away together with his husband. They hadn't looked behind them so they couldn't see her. "Yes, mom?" that was when they turned and walked back to her. Actually, their small kitchen is visible from the living room as they're all in one piece.

"Don't forget this sandwich, son. As you skipped breakfast today, I prepared and packed it for you. Here you go!" Pim then handed the small packed box to her son.

"Thank you, mom."

"But I didn't make sandwich for you, Kongpob. Instead, I cooked rice and omelet for you." she said convincingly with a broad smile (So fake like her 😬).

"You remember that Kong likes eating rice and omelet, mom?" Arthit was too surprised and also happy that his mom knew such details about his baby.

"Of course not. She just looked into Khun Kongpob's Facebook page to find that out." Tutah the ever noisy one, explained things.

"Hey! I didn't know that's why I had to search it up. Am I wrong doing so, ha?" she retorted while rolling her eyes at Tutah who has revealed too much informations.

"It's not wrong, Khun Nai." he said hesitantly and scared to be smacked on the head as usual 🤣.

"You're working at home today, right Kongpob? Come down and eat sweet mango with sauce that I'll cook for you later, ok?" Pim spoke very sweetly that Kongpob melted though this was so new to him.

"Yes, mom." Kongpob replied, Arthit was all smiles seeing the harmony and peace reigning in their house for the first time. "Stop with that creepy smile of yours!" Kongpob smacked Arthit on the head but was also smiling while his face blushed red.

"Why, Kongy? Can't I smile or what? I'm so happy, that's why." Arthit teased him then walked to his mom's side before kissing her on the cheeks. "I'm going to work now, mom."