Cute Blush

3rd person POV

A loud alarm sound woke Taehyung up from his dreamland reminding him that he has to go to school. Taehyung groaned and walked towards his bathroom to get ready. He brushed his teeth, took a hot shower and dressed himself with his school uniform. His school uniform was  a white button up shirt, a slack, a blazer and a striped tie. He checked his appearance for the last time in his mirror and walked out of his room with his green earbuds blaring his favorite songs into his ears.

 He checked his appearance for the last time in his mirror and walked out of his room with his green earbuds blaring his favorite songs into his ears

Taehyung's outfit

He drove his expensive car to the school. It took him 20 minutes reach School and parked his car in the students parking lot. As soon as he got out of his car, he was surrounded with girls literally drooling over him.

"Taehyungah! You look so handsome today! As always!", one of the girl who was standing beside him said giving him heart eyes. He just muttered a 'thank you' and pushed past them to get to his class.

Taehyung liked the attention. No, he loved the attention he was getting in his school. He was famous, smart, rich and handsome. More importantly he was single. Yes, he have been to dates with alot of girls but he never felt satisfied with any of them. Taehyung was also a virgin, he never lets his relationships with people to get extreme because he always treasured his virginity. He wanted to lose it to someone he loves with his all his heart.

Taehyung was walking towards his class when he suddenly saw Jimin. Taehyung knew Jimin because they shared a few classes. He bullied nerdy students to feel powerful but he teased and bullied Jimin for a different reason.

Taehyung always thought Jimin was different. Taehyung liked the way Jimin will be all flustered whenever he teases him and Jimin's angry face when he bullies him. And that was the reason.

Jimin was busy picking his books from his locker and Taehyung used this chance to bully Jimin. He walked towards Jimin in a fast pace and bumped his shoulder causing Jimin to fall on his butt. Taehyung's eyes immediately widened when he realised Jimin fell down. He didn't mean to push him that hard. He kinda felt bad for him.

He immediately turned around and looked at him. Taehyung started laughing when the others started laughing too. He didn't want people to know he felt kinda bad for him and ruin his reputation in school. But what he saw next made him laugh even more. Jimin's face and ears turned a dark shade of red from embarrassment. Taehyung thought Jimin looked so cute. Jimin immediately stood up and ran towards his class before Taehyung could say anything. Then he realise, he was going to the same class as Jimin. Taehyung decided to tease him more so to get more reaction from him

Taehyung saw Jimin sitting in his usual seat but he looked.. hurt? Taehyung just walked to his seat and prepared for his class ignoring the heavy feeling. He occasionally glanced towards Jimin to see his reaction.

After so long, the teacher finished his class and dismissed the students. All of them prepared to go to their next class but Taehyung walked towards Jimin. Jimin was busy keeping his stationeries and didn't realize Taehyung was coming towards him.
"How is your sore butt?", Taehyung asked and Jimin immediately looked up. Taehyung noticed that Jimin's cheeks immediately turned into a rosy shade. He liked the effect he had on Jimin.

"Can you leave me alone for once?", Jimin snapped at him. "Aww Jiminie! I didn't see you standing there just now sorry." Taehyung said showing his flirty looks. "Go flirt with the girls outside waiting for you. Now move aside and leave me alone!", Jimin said and walked towards his next class. "Awwww, is Jimin jealous?", he asked but he didn't receive any answer as Jimin was walking out of his class.

Taehyung just stood there looking at Jimin's back. He chuckled to himself when he remembered Jimin's flushed face. "You are really something Jimin",he said to himself before walking to his next class with a smile on his face.

_____________________________
Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment.
I will try to update quicker with long chapters. Sorry.