For you

Jimin was nervous. He could feel it in his veins. His hands were sweaty and they were shaking a little bit. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked good. He was wearing the fancy jacket that he and Jungkook bought the previous day with a white Gucci shirt underneath. He was also wearing a ripped black jeans with black booths. His hands were decorated with rings and he was wearing light make up. In conclusion he looked beautiful.

"Hyung! Hurry the fu- Oh my god", Jungkook gasped loudly. "Hyung, you look like a whole damn meal", he squeled.
Jimin playfully hit Jungkook's shoulder and flashed him a grin. But Jungkook could see right through him. "Don't be nervous, hyung. It's going to be alright", Jungkook assured him. "Thanks Kookie", Jimin thanked him because he actually felt relieved and assured.

"Hyung, hurry up. The party is going to start in 20 minutes," Jungkook informed while pulling Jimin to the exit. Jimin and Jungkook, decided to booked a cab this time to go to the party. Jimin was feeling nervous the entire way to the party but with some assurance from Jungkook made him feel better and now he is ready to rock the party.

They arrived in front of a mansion. Both Jungkook and Jimin were stunned when they saw how big the mansion is. There were lights everywhere, sound of bass was so loud, it was hurting their ears. Jimin gathered all his courage and stepped inside the booming mansion. "Here goes nothing", he thought to himself before walking in. The mansion was huge and extremely beautiful. There were chandeliers, big marble vases and even an indoor fountain. Jimin and Jungkook were once again taken back while watching their surroundings.

"Hyung, I am going to meet my friends. Loosen up a bit. Talk to hot guys. At least you can get laid-OW!", Jungkook hissed when Jimin pinched his forearm. "Shut up and stop talking nonsense", Jimin scolded. Jungkook rolled his eyes and strutted away to meet his friends.

Now Jimin is all alone surrounded by drunk horny teenagers. "Well, shit.", Jimin muttered.

Jimin slowly went to the bar area to get himself a drink. There were a lot of red solo cups with drinks in them on a table. He mindlessly took a cup not bothering to check what kind of drink was inside. Jimin had a good amount of alcohol tolerance. He took a sip of the beverage. Jimin winced when the drink kind of hurt his throat. But it was nice. After his 3rd cup, Jimin was a little tipsy. "Are you here on your own, pretty boy?", a deep voice asked him. It was the one and only Kim Taehyung.

What a shame. Jimin was too drunk to realise it.

"Nooo. I am here with my bestfriend, Kookie", Jimin responded with a hiccup. Before Taehyung could reply, Jimin latched himself on his arms and started whining. "I don't know where he went. He left Minnie all alone. He is a bad friend." Taehyung swore he felt butterflies in his stomach when he saw this drunk cute side of Jimin. "Don't worry. You are with me now". Jimin's face immediately brightened up. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!", Jimin jumped up and down while giggling. Taehyung felt like he was handling a 5 year old boy.

Jimin was feeling sleepy and his head started to spin. "Hey, I feel sleeeepyyy", and before he could finish his sentence, he collapsed in Taehyung. Taehyung was quick to react and caught him in his arms before he could fall down face first. Jimin was mumbling something sleepily while Taehyung was searching for Jungkook. He finally spotted him. Jungkook was drunk out of his mind and was sprawled over a couch with few other teenagers on the floor. Taehyung sighed and brought Jimin with him. He called his driver to come and pick him up. Taehyung carried Jimin to the car and laid him on the back seat. Once they reached the house, Taehyung carried Jimin again to his room and gently laid him on the bed. When Taehyung was about to leave, Jimin held his hand and mumbled, "please don't leave me, I'll be all alone". He sounded sad and it did something inside him. Taehyung sighed again and took of his shirt before joining Jimin on the bed. The moment Taehyung laid on the bed, Jimin immediately latched himself on Taehyung like a Koala. Taehyung giggled slightly before wrapping his arms around the smaller. They both went to sleep peacefully in each other's embrace.

_____________________________
Thank you so much for the positive comments.
I love you guys so much so here's a long chapter❤️
Leave some comments