Everything I need

Jimin was doing his homeworks while Jungkook was scrolling through his phone  on Jimin's bed. Jungkook felt bored because Jimin was ignoring him trying to focus on him homeworks. Suddenly Jungkook had an idea. "Hyung let's go for shopping! We can buy you a new outfit so that you can look dazzling in the party!" Jungkook said with excitement. "But I have homeworks to do" Jimin whined. "Come on,hyung. You can do it later. The party is in 4 days!" Jungkook stated. "Urgh fine." Jimin groaned.

Jimin and Jungkook took a taxi to the mall since both of them don't have a car. It was a 20 minutes journey from Jimin's house. Since, it was a working day, the mall wasn't crowded like the weekends. Jimin sighed in relief. Jungkook immediately pulled Jimin to a decent looking clothing store.

"Hyung, what do you have in your mind?" Jungkook asked while looking through a row of jackets. "I don't have any idea. Maybe something casual but not too fancy" Jimin answered honestly. Jimin sat down on a bench which was located near the fitting rooms. All of a sudden, Jungkook came running toward Jimin with a bunch of clothes in his hand. "Hyung try them on!" Jungkook said with an excited facial expression. Jimin took the clothes and sighed while walking into one of the fitting rooms.

Jimin tried more than 3 outfits but he didn't like them. None of those outfits satisfied him. Jungkook was whining at how Jimin was being so picky. After going to multiple clothing stores, they ended buying a fancy looking jacket with glittery flower designs on the shoulder parts.

Jungkook was in shock because of how stunning the older looked in that jacket. Jungkook was showering compliments at Jimin and he was getting flustered. Now Jimin wanted to know what will be his schoolmates' reaction when he goes to the party. He was beyond excited to be honest

"Hyung, I bet everyone will be drooling over you tomorrow.", Jungkook said which made Jimin's cheeks heat up. He slightly hit Jungkook's shoulder to stop him saying things like that. Jungkook and Jimin took a taxi again to go back to their house from the mall. Jimin was holding the paper bag with his jacket tightly in his hands while they were walking to their from where they were dropped off. Jimin is confident when it comes to his looks,but he can't help overthinking.
'What if they think I look ugly?'
'What if they don't want me at the party?'

Jungkook noticed the uneasy look Jimin had and he immediately knew what was going on in the older's head. He lightly nudged Jimin and assured him that everything will be okay. "Don't worry,hyung. Tomorrow everyone is going to be head over heals for you." Jimin just smiled. He calmed his thoughts down. He was determined to take the spotlight in the party. He was ready for it.

Tomorrow, everyone is going to see a new version of Jimin and they are not ready for it.
_____________________________
Finally had some time to update.
Exams are kinda stressing me out.