Give me more

Jimin was slowly coming back from his sleep slumber when he felt something around him. Two strong arms were wrapped around him and his face was snuggled into someone's neck. Jimin screamed before quickly scrambling off the bed. Jimin's scream woke up Taehyung. He groaned while sleepily mumbling something before going back to sleep again.Then Jimin realised something. Taehyung was shirtless. Jimin sighed in relief when he found himself fully dressed and there were no hickeys or lovebites as long as he can see.

'What happened yesterday?'

Jimin was trying his best to recall what happened yesterday and it was giving him a headache. His hangover was making it worse. 'Wait! Where is that bitch, Jungkook?'. Jimin walked out the room to find his best friend. He found him on the floor with his cheeks squished against the marble tiles. If he wasn't angry on him for ditching him the night before, he might have found the younger's position adorable.

Without hesitating, Jimin smacked Jungkook's back with all of his energy. Jungkook shrieked in pain and woke up in and instant. "What was that for?", Jungkook whined before standing up. "How dare you leave you leave me alone like that?", Jimin scolded the younger. Jungkook just rolled his eyes not wanting to create a fuss with Jimin.

Jimin didn't tell Jungkook about the situation when he woke up. He didn't want the younger to constantly tease him. He felt his face heat up at the thought of being held by those strong hands again but he shooed off those feelings. After all it's his crush who cuddled him.

Jimin and Jungkook quickly left the house not forgetting to thank Jennie who was in the kitchen trying to find some pain killers. They decided to just walk back home since they both smelled like alcohol. Jungkook walked to his house while Jimin went back to his own. His head was banging. He needed some pain killers. Thank god his parents were out or they will definitely murder him. His state was horrible.

Jimin mindlessly walked to the kitchen to get some pain killers for his head. Luckily he found it in the upper cabinet where his mother organised all the medications. He gulped two pills with a glass of water and immediately went to his room. He was tired despite waking less than an hour ago. Since he smelled horrible and his body felt icky, he decided hop into the shower to get rid of those feelings. He quickly shrugged off the close and and hopped in the shower.

The warm water running down his body felt amazing. The feeling was out of this world. He felt his muscles relax and released a soft sigh. His porcelain skin slightly turning pink because of the temperature of the water. Suddenly all his thoughts went back to that one boy. He can't help but wanting feel his hands around his waist again. To snuggle close again. To cuddle with him again. He wanted more. He yearned for more. He smiled at the thought. But he smile quickly turned into a frown when he heard the front door bell ringing. 'Are appa and eomma back? Didn't they bring their key with them?' He thought to himself before getting out of the shower with a towel around his waist.

He quickly wore a oversized shirt that was hanging low until his knees and a boxer. Jimin quickly dashed out of the room and ran down the stairs to the front door. He didn't know whoever is outside to keep on waiting for him. Without any hesitation he quickly undid the door lock and opened the door. He thought it's his parents or maybe Jungkook but the person standing in front of him made his eyes go wide and his knees to go weak.

"T-Taehyung?"

_____________________________
I want to know you guys more.
What are the groups you guys stan?
I am StayBlink. They are my ults.
Love you guys❤️