Chapter 20

20 more chapters till this book ends 😭💔

~A month later~

Chase pov:
It's Valentine's day and I plan on getting me and Charli matching necklaces. I was looking online on a necklace shop and I seen one that I really liked. One necklace said "My" and the other one says "Lover". As usual Charli is wrapped around me like a monkey cuddling me, which I'm definitely not complaining about. I try my best to take her off of me and thankfully she doesn't wake up. I place teddy bears in her arms and write Charli a little note incase she wakes up while I'm out. It says "hey bub happy valentine's day, I went out to get something, I'll be back soon. Love you". I grab my phone and change purse and put my shoes and coat on and leave to get the necklaces. I wanted to get there quick because they were almost out of stock in store and online. I get in my car and drive over to the place I'm getting the necklaces from.

Charli pov:
I usually am use to waking up to Chase's warmth but I didn't feel anyone. I started to worry, but then I got up and checked the side table and I seen that it was a letter. I read: "Hey bub happy valentine's day, I went out to get something, I'll be back soon. Love ya" and my scaredness went away. I plopped back on to me and Chase's bed and started to wonder where he is and what he's getting. Maybe he went to get chocolates? I think to myself, but wouldn't he just say that then? Or maybe he just want's to surprise me? I don't know, but what I do know is that anything he does for me I will love and appreciate just like everything else he has done for me. I realzied that Juliet, the matching stuff animal to Romeo, the stuff animal Chase gave me, was nicely placed beside me, or at least was in my arms and I didn't realize she was there. That's so cute of Chase to give me his stuff animal to hug, I'm head over heels in love with him.

Chase pov:
I arrive at the place and I take my phone and change purse in to the shop with me. I get inside of the shop and I start looking around for the necklace I wanted. I couldn't find it anywhere so I decided ask the cashier if they still have it. "Hello, I am looking for the two matching necklaces that say my lover" I say "Oh were so sorry but we just sold our last one. We have a lot more one's though so take a look and see if there's anything else you want" The cashier says, well that sucks but it's alright. I'll find another one. I started looking around and I seen a matching one that is two hearts that have a key I'm the center of the heart, on the side one of them say love and the other one says you. They both were a grey and they were beautiful. "May I get this one" I say pointing to the one I wanted, "Of course, that will be 50$, no tax" the cashier says "Ok" I say getting out my 50 dollar bill out of my change purse. I give him the cash and he gives me the necklace. "Thank you" I say "Your welcome" the cashier says. I walk out of the store with the necklace. I get in my car and the next place I am going is to Walmart to get a box of chocolate.
30 minutes later

Still Chase pov:
I get to walmart and I take the necklace, phone and change purse with me. I brought the necklace because I don't want anyone breaking in to my car and stealing the necklace, it's unlikely that would happen, but I still wanna be a 100% sure. I go inside walmart and right at the front of the store they had chocolate's being shown. I know that Charli's favourite chocolate is Ferrero Rocher so I walk up the where all the chocolate's are and get a big pack of them. It was only 10 dollars for the big pack anyway so I just got that instead of the small pack. I go to the cashier and give them the money. I get the Ferrero Rocher and walk out of the store with it. I get in my car and start to drive back to the Hype house.

Charli pov:
I was eating some lucky charms when someone knocks on me and Chase's bedroom door. "Who is ittt" I say "It's me bub" I hear Chase say. I open the door and I see him holding a bag. "Hiii" I say "Hii" Chase says. I already bought Chase something a little while ago for valentine's day and I'm going to give it to him today, it's little matching rings. Mine is silver and his is black. "This is for you beb, I hope you like it" Chase says giving me the bag "This is for you too" I say giving him a little bag. We both sit down on the bed and we open the bags at the same time and we look at eachother in shock. "Omg you actually bought us matching necklaces?" I say "Well I was going to get you another one, it said my then the other one said lover, but they ran out of them. So I got us these instead" Chase says "Aww I love it Chase, thank you so much. Which one can I have?" I say "I'm so glad you like it! You can have the one that says you" Chase says "Yay ok!" I say "I love these rings char, there amazing. Thanks you" Chase says "Of course! No problem. I'm so glad you like them. You can have the black one by the way" I say "Ok" Chase says. I put on the silver ring and Chase puts on the necklace and ring. "Chase can you help me put on the necklace, I've always sucked at getting them on" I say "sure" Chase says. He moves behind me and sits behind me and puts the necklace on, I got little shivers when he touched my neck so I started laughing a bit. "Did I tickle you?" Chase says "yeah" I say laughing "Sorryy I didn't mean too" Chase says "nooo it's okk" I say "there is one more thing in the bag" Chase says "I seen something else but I forgot to pull it out" I say grabbing the bag and looking inside of it. I grab out a big pack of Ferrero Rocher and I say "Aw Chase thank you so much! I love these chocolate's" "I knows thats why I got you a big pack of them so they can last you for a little while. Your welcome" Chase says smiling. We gave eachother a short kiss and I started twiddling with Chase's hair. "I love you" I say "I love you too" Chase says.

Hi guys! I love this chapter so much ahh, I know I say that for all my chapter's, but to be honest I have been super proud with my chapter's lately. Which is always nice :). I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 1258

Chapter is edited.