Chapter 35

This chapter is dedicated to Mozza888, charse_stan, and _sofia_liv_ (Aka Katie , I don't know Charse.stan's name and Sofia). For Katie, thank you so much for being so kind and supporting me, Ilysm. For Charse.stan , thank you so much for being so relatable and kind, I appreciate it alot, Ilysm. For Sofia, I don't even know where to start. You have been SUCH an amazing friend for me, I always smile when getting a notification from you. You always make me feel so comfortable and so wanted here, I love you so so much and thank you for everything. 

HII! Long time no see…. I'm so sorry for that☹. BUT GOOD NEWS!! I'M BACK! YES YES I KNOW IT'S SO EXCITING! Bigger note is at the end:).

5 chapters until this book ends💔

~2 days later~

Charli pov
"Let me do that" "my makeup?" "Yeah!" "You do-" "I want to, I haven't done it for you in a while". I sit up on the bathroom counter, him getting closer to me. He curves his lips, looking at the different brushes, his eyes shortly return to me. "Which one for eyeshadow?" "The small one, it looks more like a sponge at the end rather than bristles" "ahh, I see". He places the small brush into my palette, knowing exactly which colour I wanted. The brush touches my eyes, I giggle at the feeling of it touching me, he continues to place the rose pink eyeshadow until it's completely placed on both my eyes. "Turn around". I turn to face the mirror, looking at my eyes. "It's beautiful Chase, thank you bebe" "of course". I turn around, staring into my lover's eyes, feeling a smile appear on my lips. "Kiss". He leans in closer to me, his breath touches me, millions of butterflies appear in my stomach. 

Chase pov
"A kiss you say?" (YSMWLRI got a huge glow up🙂👍🏽(ifykyk) her head nods, with a smirk "why of course, my pleasure". I wrap my hands around her, connecting our sweet lips, I smile throughout it, knowing I love this girl so much. She pulls away and stares into my eyes. "I love you" "I love you more" "nooo I love you more" "I don't think so Miss Damelio" "I certainly think so" "finee, we love each other the same, there" "I like the sound of that" she giggles. "Want some more blush?" "What do you mean "some more?" " "well, you sorta already are blushing" "you weren't supposed to notice that, but sure!" "I know, okayy" I stare at the brushes once more, trying to find the one for blush. "This one?" I pointed too a big brush "Yeahhh! Good job Huddy" I laugh, picking up the brush. "Which color for today my love" "the pink that's kind of dark but light" "okay!" I cover the brush in the blush, starting to apply it to her, placing it all over her cheeks. "Done, take a look" she spins around, staring at herself in the mirror. "Oh my god Chase I love it! You did a better job than what I usually do?!" "Nah, I don't think so. But I do like it, I think it came out really well if I do say so myself" "well that you are correct" she jumps off the counter "let's make a tiktok" "sureee" "say so?" "I don't see why not" "okay! I'll set up my phone"

Charli pov
I set up my phone on the bathroom counter, balancing it against the wall. I go too tiktok and search for say so, it's one of the easier sounds too find since it was such a trending song at one point. I click 15 seconds and put the timer on for 10, for practice reasons. "You remember the dance right?" I walk back a bit "yeah of course" "good, okay!" The timer goes down, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! We start to do the dance, waiting till the video stops. It stops and it plays the tiktok back. "We actually didn't do that bad, high five!" I high five Chase and laugh "good job for two people who haven't done this dance in forever" "agreed".

Melia/Serenity talks:
HI GUYSS! I'm so unbelievably sorry for not updating. I've been in a really bad mental health and school has me all caught up. I'm back though! I missed yall ngl, I'm so so glad to be back and updating! Right now I'm going to be focusing on this book because I only have a few more chapters until I finish it up so I want to finish this up! I also finished up editing the second book so everything should be smooth now! I'm not going to put myself on a schedule because I don't do well on those lmao. I'm so sorry this chapter is short, I had motivation to write but then I realized I had 5 assignments to finish up so I'm tryna finish up those and finish this chapter at the same time. I also added my improvements, which you may notice👀. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 874

Chapter is edited.