𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕓𝕣𝕠 - 𝕛.𝕞.𝕣.𝕗

today was my highschool graduation and i super excited to get out of this hell hole. my mom and stepdad was so proud of me, until they found out that i wasn't going to college. i planned on going when i was a little girl but things got tough. my dad passed away my 8th grade year and i started to get in a lot of trouble. he was the main sorce of income in the family so through the years, we blew threw the money we had saved up for food, clothes, and other basic needs. my mom remarried a year ago and my now stepbrother is SO hot. he is a year older than me so he doesn't go to school and not many people know him. His name is Jonah. he is really helpful, sweet, and caring.

"i'm glad you didn't die through highschool bitch" he said shoving me laughing.

"haha i got pretty close when my teacher assigned 3 assignments that one day" i said obviously joking.

i looked over at jonah and caught him staring at my ass. woah i didn't know he thought of me like that. i guess i zoned out when he snapped his fingers and i jumped a little.

"hey what were you thinking about?" he said in curiosity walking over to me.

i couldn't help but notice his boner peeking through his pants so i replied with "oh i was thinking about daddy" i said making eye contact with him with a smirk on my face. he walked towards me stopping inches away from my face.

i leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back. it was a lust filled kiss, our lips moving in sync. the guy who i've been obsessed with is finally kissing me. his hands wondered my body squeezing my ass and his other behind my back unclipping my bra. i felt myself getting wet by his touch.

"strip" he said so demanding. i rushed to get my clothes off knowing that our parents would be back in an hour. he watched as i slid my bra off my shoulders and my bare breasts were in sight. he bit his bottom lip which just made me hornier. i started palming his dick through his pants while my other hand unbuttoned them. he groaned at the feeling.

once i got his pants un-done, i slid them and his boxers down to see his member spring up and hit his stomach. i grabbed it and slowly jerked, teasing him.

"momma don't tease"

"you've teased me all these months" i said now kitty-licking his tip. he got tired of me going slow so he put my hair in a makeshift ponytail and gagged me with his cock. i looked up at him with tears in my eyes as he dropped his head back and whispered "ah fuck baby just like that"

he twitched inside my mouth, hinting he was close, and before i knew it, i tasted his sweet juice covering the inside of my mouth. i pulled away and stuck my tounge out.

"swallow" he said and i did. "ah that was so hot. watching you swallow my juice" he then lifted me up and tossed me on the couch. within seconds my panties were ripped off my body and he was sucking my clit. this was a different feeling. jonah made me feel soooo sexy and so good. he knew what he was doing. i tugged on his curls and pushed his face deeper into my wet pussy. his tounge did wonders to me, making figure 8's and minutes after i pushed his head deeper, i squirted all on his face.

"your so good mamas"

"please fuck me until i pass out" i whispered hoping he wouldn't hear me. i made eye contact with him, when he got up on top of me lining himself up with my entrance. without warning, he shoved his entire length into me.

"YES OMG FUCKKK DADDY RIGHT THERE" i screamed as he pushed my hips down towards the floor, hitting my g-spot. he was so good. the sounds of my screams, his groans, and our skin slapping filled the room.

"JO IM GONNA CUM OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT STOP"

he thrusted his hips into me so hard, my legs started to shake, my eyes rolled back in my head, and my head fell back while i started screaming. i came all on his cock and he just kept pounding my insides.

"your pretty pussy looks so hot when it's squirting it's juices on my big cock" he said which made me sensitive. i clenched my walls around his dick and that drove him over the edge. he came inside me but luckily i was on the pill.

he pulled out when he rode out his high and threw himself right beside me on the couch. I was still wet to the touch when we heard a car door shut and the door open.

"FUCK" "MOM"

we took off running into our bedrooms. i can't believe i just fucked my stepbrother. aye, it was the best sex i've had though 😏

 aye, it was the best sex i've had though 😏

—————————————————————

(A/N)
(That was so rushed, i'm sorry. i didn't have time to go back and read it so if it has any mistakes then please feel free to comment or dm me so i can fix it)
wc- 921
Hey requests are still open so don't be shy and give me sum to write about lol!