𝕔𝕒𝕣 - 𝕛.𝕣.𝕒

"babe relax! he was drunk! he didn't know any better!!" i yelled out to my boyfriend from the passenger seat of the car.

"yea well he doesn't need to be dancing on MY girlfriend" jack yelled back at me, which quite frankly scared me. i jumped when i heard his voice raise at me.

the car ride was silent. jacks hand was on my thigh, squeezing, which honestly made me horny. that's my weakness. i looked over at him when he rubbed the pad of his thumb across it. he didnt look back at me, instead just kept his eyes on the road. we were about half way home when he turned to a small holler, him stopping the car and putting it in park. he shifted his eyes over to me.

"what are we doing here? i thought we were going home?"

"you've been a really naughty girl letting other people grind on you like that. you've made me really upset" he said in a firm voice as my eyes widened. we've had sex but it's never been rough. i don't really like rough sex - well i thought. we always wanted to take it slow and make it passionate. i guess that wasn't the case anymore.

"jack h-" was all i could get out before he unbuckled and opened his door. he walked over to my side, throwing the door open, picking me up out of the car, and slamming me against the side of it.

"i don't care if he was drunk or not. your mine. everything is mine." he said looking me up and down, biting his lip. he leaned in and kissed me roughly. his hands trailed around my body, touching everywhere.

"babe what if someone comes down here and sees us?" i asked concerned.

"then they'll see me fucking the shit out of my beautiful girlfriend. they might even stop to watch" he said, opening the back door of the car and lightly pushing me on the seats to where my bottom half was still outside. he threw my dress in the front seat and jack took my heels off.

he grunted at the sight of me showing a lot of skin. i unclipped my bra, doing the same as the dress. jack smirked at my dress and bra bunched up in the front seat.

"show me how you play with yourself when i'm not around." he said looking me in the eye from outside the car.

"what?" i said confused. as he repeated himself, i got butterflies.

"pretend i'm not here" he noted. i was hesitant to touch myself. my pussy was very wet and was practically aching, although he didn't even touch me yet.

"jack i probably make some weird fac-"

"do it." he said while rubbing himself through his sweatpants he changed into before we left the bar. i started kneading my tits, my breath speeding up. i closed my eyes and imagined my hands were jack's.

my hands trailed down to my underwear as i pulled them over to the side. i started rubbing my clit and letting small moans escape my mouth. when i thought that my fingers were all lubricated, i shoved one inside.

"oH fUcK jAcK" was all i could get out, the feeling that i was needing all this time. i pumped my finger in and out, twisting it, bending it, and thrusting it back up.

"oh my god jack yes fuck meee" dragging out the 'e'.

"add another baby" he said, i didn't even open my eyes. i did as i was told, and i practically screamed.

"FUCK DADDY" "HOLY SHIT THATS SO GOOD DONT STOP" i moaned loudly in between breaths. he decided to step in and rub my clit with his fingers, this driving me over the edge. i arched my back off the seat and tightly squeezed my thighs together.

"baby don't do that" he said opening them and pushing me back down onto the seat. i reached my climax and came all on his car seats. as i rode out my high, i kept moaning jacks name. he likes when i do that, it makes him really horny.

"come on daddy please fuck me" i begged, needing him badly.

"bad girls don't get rewards" he replied standing up and staring at me.

"daddy pleaseee" i said sticking my bottom lip out and giving him the puppy dog eyes. i reached out and palmed his hard-on. this made him jolt back and give me an annoyed look.

"i said no."

"but it looks like you want to"

"fuck. you." he said leaning down, resting his hands on my thighs, now level with my face.

"mm yes please" i said grabbing his face, smothering him in sloppy kisses. he kissed back passionately, our lips moving in sync. he pulled down his sweatpants and boxers, leaving his hard on to touch my thigh. he grabbed me by the hips, and pulled me to the edge of the seat. he lined himself up with my entrance and looked back up at me.

"ready?"

"mhm" i said as he slid into me resulting in me moaning to the feeling of being filled up.

"fuck baby" he whispered under his breath. he didn't even let me get adjusted to the size before he senselessly started pounding into me. the sound of our skin slapping and our moans filled the car.

"holy FUCK jack" i said screaming the word 'fuck'

"yea let them know who makes you feel good princess" he said, still fucking me merciless. he moved his thumb to the previous position, my clit, and started rubbing hard. this feeling drove me to my high.

"UGH DADDY" i screamed.

"Fuck yes dont fucking stop" i said as my eyes rolled back and he leaned over down to my face. he pulled his hand to my neck and squeezed.

"what's my name?"

"daddy"

"good girl baby" he said.

i tugged on his brown roots as he went deeper and deeper inside me, each thrust harder than the next. i felt a knot in my lower stomach start to form.

"fuck baby i'm gonna cum"

"agh me too baby" he said as i clenched around him.

"OH FUCK do that again"

i obeyed his orders, and before you knew it, his cum painted my walls. the feeling of him cumming inside me, drove me over my edge, squirting as he pulled out of me.

i was sensitive to the touch and not sure if i could stand up. i leaned up and tried to get out of the car but, what do you know, i fell.

"jack"

"yes baby?"

"help me?" i said embarrassed.

"ah babe? did i fuck you so hard, you can't walk now?" he said as he let out a chuckle, walking over to me and helping me into the front seat. he gave me one of his hoodies he kept in his car and fixed himself so that he could drive. he put his pants back on, but went shirtless.

the car ride home was quiet. we held hands like nothing happened. when we finally got back to the house, we went to our shared bedroom and sat all the things down. jack looked at me concerned.

"BABE"

"what?" i said so confused on why he yelled

"we didn't use a fucking condom. god dammit"

"SHIT" i said as my eyes grew wide.

———————A/N—————-sorry it takes me so long to update

———————A/N—————-
sorry it takes me so long to update. franiel and zay just made it offical yesterday and although i'm happy for them, i haven't had the motivation to write anything.
DM me for any requests!!
wc: 1277