Part 1.

In small towns gossip moves faster than lightning, and that’s what happened in the small town of Kent. By morning, almost all town’s residents were suspecting Dr. Ethan to be the doer of the horrible crimes that were discovered that night. It kept raining heavily since the afternoon until midnight, all houses and buildings were flooded. Around almost 1:00 AM the rain had stopped and it seemed like things were finally getting back to normal ,but it didn’t … people were shocked with a horrible scene ,there were corpses floating all over the town they were messing men some of them were missing recently and some were missing from several months.
     Kent is a small quit town south east England. The local police hadn’t ever dealt with a crime bigger than breaking speed limits, so it was a must to get an outside assisting. They reached to London main police station in order to send someone when the missing cases were increasing rapidly and in an unexplainable way. The main station responded by sending detective Marten, he was supposed to be suspended one month unpaid for restricting justice and misjudgment by involving emotionally in a case.  However, he was the only one available that time so the station had to bring him back.