part 4.

In a couple of days, Marten asked for a towns meeting at the local church to explain the cases. Marten: “well, people of Kent we are gathering here today above a horrible tragedy. We’ve lost 6 honorable men, the first four were discovered floating in town in a frozen state with their hearts putted out surgically. While the other two were found in the same state at the basement of the hospital.  At the basement, we also have found surgical tools, which were used to take out the victims’ hearts, and cooling fridgirators that preserve dead bodies.
  They are hospital property, they were supposed to be disposed and destroyed for not functioning properly. Luckily, we have discovered the last two bodies because of this disfunction; the fridgerators stopped working the bodies cooled down and started to smell all over the hospital. As we saw from the bodies condition, the hearts were putted out professionally in a way that only a practiced doctor can do.
As we all know this town has only two doctors, and people I can assure you that I was escorting and accompanying doctor Martha 24/7 helping her planning how to open the public library as her father wished. That leaves us with only one suspect; doctor Ethan. While we are speaking right now there’s police heading to his parents’ house in London where he supposed to be at his weekend. We’re bringing him back for investigation and to charge him with murder. Case closed…”