2

Caitlyn's POV

Of course I wanted to go to the concert, but tonight?!

" Yes the concert starts at 8:00 so we have to start getting ready now!" She said as she pulled open her closet and started rummaging through it for an outfit to wear

" Ok but I- uh really don't know what to wear" I said uncomfortably as I watched Jess pull out a hot pink cropped blouse and a high waisted short denim skirt from her wardrobe

" Oh can I pick an outfit out for you, please" she pleaded " I know you've got something in your closet that will be perfect!"

" Ok, yeah sure thanks" I said a bit unsurely as she made her way to my wardrobe. She looked through my clothes, seeming to find my big sweaters and leggings un amusing until something caught her eye.

She pulled out a black Fleetwood Mac t-shirt and a lace black bralette from my drawer and grabbed a pair of leather skin tight pants and white booties from her closet and mouthed "perfect" as she handed them to me.

This was definitely not the outfit I would have chosen for myself but I'm all about change now so I took the clothes with a smile and headed to the bathroom

After five grueling minutes of changing into those skin tight leather pants I came back to the dorm with Jesses outfit on as well.

" No wait, let me fix that. Here, I wanted you to wear the t-shirt like this" she said as she grabbed  the end of my baggy t-shirt and tied it in a very high knot just below my bra line.

" That's perfect!! Caitlyn you look so hot oh my god!" Jess shrieked as she stepped back to look at my outfit

" Are you sure it's not showing, too much?" I laughed as I looked down at my whole exposed stomach

" No you look stunning! Girl if I had a body like that, I would flaunt it" Jess replied

I never was really one for revealing clothing so this was definitely a bit of a change for me, but I kind of like it. The Fleetwood Mac tee was actually my dads but he gave it to me before my parents split up. It's way to big on my and I would only wear it to bed but it always reminds me of him and my childhood. Together on my way to school we would listen to their song The Chain and soon it became our special song. Now my dad lives across the country in California with his new wife and son. I haven't been able to visit him in years, and a part of me really doesn't want to because of how distant we have grown, but this shirt has always been a reminder of the good times we used to have together.