35

After Luffy had fallen from the ceiling Blackbeard had been crushed beneath the rubble. He wasn't dead obviously but it definitely seemed like he was knocked out at this point.

We all stood staring down at him while Luffy and Zoro removed the ceiling off of him. Although he was covered in blood Law had confirmed he'd be fine.

When he was finally uncovered Luffy let out a happy giggle before gripping onto his beard. He cautiously tugged on it to see whether he would wake up. He began to tug a little harder before Nami smacked him over the top of his head.

"Luffy enough hes not waking up lets hurry up and finish this before he wakes up."

Law walked over towards Blackbeard and taking a syringe out from his coat he injected it into Blackbeards arm.

"Whats that Tra-guy?"

"Well he won't be moving for awhile."

Luffy let out a small giggle before grabbing back onto his beard.

"Lets go!"

It had been about an hour since we had captured Blackbeard. Luffy and Kid had went to turn him in for the bounty money and everyone else waited at Luffys.

I sat nervously in my guest room.

I had decided when Kid came back I was finally going to confront him.

My face flushed red at the thought of it. I still couldn't figure him out.

I buried my face into my pillow letting out a groan of annoyance.

There was a small knock at my door causing me to jump up out of my bed. My heart pounded nervously and I walked over towards the door.

Slowly opening it a small sigh left my lips.

"Y/NNN"

Bonney jumped at me causing me to fall onto my back.

"Heyy there you are!"

"Soo I heard about everything that happened. I also heard you came out of someones room with no s-"

I slammed a hand over her mouth and she let out a small giggle.

"Get off."

Smiling she got up off from me and I was finally able to feel my legs again. Getting up off the floor I spoke,

"So why have you come to bug me Bonney I know you aren't here for no reason."

"Well I just wanted to let you know that Killer and Heat already left. Apparently they're getting ready to head back."

My heart stopped from her words.

"What?"

"Yea they're getting ready to go back since their business here is done. Heat said he'll keep in contact and sorry that he had to leave so soon without saying good bye."

"And what about Kid?"

"Huh oh uh I'm not sure." She replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Aww does someone want him to say good-"

"Good bye." Pushing past Bonney I sprinited down the stairs.

"Hey come on Y/N! I was just teasing you!" Bonney screamed from upstairs.

Ignoring her I made my way towards the front door. I could feel the stares of everyone on me as I grabbed Nami's keys.

"I'll be back."