27

I walked down the hallway at least if I remembered one thing it was how to get back to the room I left. When I made it back Heat was still there his tea and cookies completely gone. He tilted his head up munching on the last bit of a cookie. His face slowly began to turn a bright pink before he looked away.

"Uh...Y/N..."

"What?" I growled annoyed.

"W-Well what happened to your—..."

My eyes trailed back down to realize I was still in nothing but my bra. My face lit up again and my heart pounded in my chest.

"I-I...Well you see-"

"I knew it!" Heat blurted out.

"N-No its not like that seriously! I just uh agh it got wet was all..." I said nervously trying to make a cover up.

"Wet? And you thought that-.... Y/N anyone could walk in-"

"Hey are we going to get going now?!"

A small shriek left my lips as I jumped. Heats eyes widened and we both looked over as Kid appeared from the hallway. My face flushed an even darker shade of red.

"Come on I don't have all day- Oh trying to show off to Heat now, huh?"

My face grew even darker and I wrapped my arms around my chest. Kid only kept a smirk on his face as Heat hurried over to my side. Taking off his shirt he handed it to me something I gladly accepted. Kid only rolled his eyes before walking over to the front door.

"Come on, come on I want to get this over with."

Here I was sitting in the living room of Luffy house with Heat and Kid beside me. A huge smile sat on Luffys face as the words left Kids mouth. Kid wasn't too pleased to say it but Luffy was sure glad to hear it.

Luffy jumped around the room a huge grin on his face.

"Shishishi! New friends!" Luffy shouted out.

He had too much energy for his own good.

"Listen this is a one time thing so stop getting so excited!" Kid grumbled.

"Alright come on Luffy we have to actually discuss things now." Nami said interrupting his hype.

Right now the only people here were Luffy, Nami, Heat, Kid, and I. The others were off collecting more information or doing there own things.

"So have you even thought of some sort of plan to get him?" Kid asked curiously.

"Yep! Will barge in and get him—"

"Luffy thats a horrible plan..." I mumbled letting out a small giggle.

Luffy pouted and Kid face palmed.

"Tell me again why I decided to team up with this idiot..."

"Listen we won't leave Luffy in charge of plan thats my department. Anyways, I got some new information from Robin and Zoro. They went to go scout out the location of Blackbeard earlier today and according to Robin, security is tight. Sure we could go with Luffys idea but that would mean he would leave right away. Its best we don't give away our presence because once he slips from us this last time its all over."

"And how exactly do you purpose we sneak in?" Kid asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well there was another thing they'd told me. Apparently they're looking for a new test subject..."

"Are you fucking crazy?" Kid spoke,

"You do realize that if we did stupid shit like that someone could end up dead or used as a hostage which wouldn't really help us!"

"But think of it this way if we had someone on the inside we could use this to our advantage! We'd be able to get more information on everything thats going on and-"

"Nami wait he has a point... who would even do this anyways?"

"I will!!" Luffy shouted out.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Nami and I both screamed in sync.

Luffy bit his lip in a pout and looked down sadly at the ground.

"I understand you want to get someone on the inside but we can't just throw people inside that would put them at a huge risk..." Heat commented.

"Well we cant just barge in either. Wait what if we have someone distract the security and Blackbeard..."

"How exactly could we do that? If theres really a lot outside imagine how much more are inside!"

"Trust me no one could resist the distraction I have in mind~" Nami said with a big grin on her face.

"Y/N~ I'm going to need your help for thiss!"