The delivery guy

Warning: swearing!

"Alright chat I think it's here, I'll be right back!" Zak said into his mic and left to open the door.

He was ordering those extreme hot wings that will probably make him sick but it was for content right? A friend of his forced him anyways to do it aka Quackity.. (go along with it 👀).

"Hello?"

There was a person standing infront of the door with his head down and a cap on his head whilst saying absolute nothing as he handed Zak the food.

"Are you okay?" He was confused on why this guy was acting like this.

"Hey skeppy" the guy looked up and smiled with sparkling hazel eyes.

I recognise that voice... Zak thought to himself.

"Bad.. is that y-you?!"

"It is me, yes Skeppy" Bad giggled and Skeppy instantly dropped the food and hugged the taller boy.

"There's no way this is happening right now.. you never told me you got a job like this??"

"I wanted to surprise you"

"But I never said that I was getting any food" Zak raised an eyebrow.

"Me and Quackity both planned this"

"Wait how?"

Zak was about to invite his friend, Darryl finally in until he saw a guy with a beanie on who looked like a divorced dad with smart clothes on (you're welcome 😏)

"No... you brought him too?! BUT HOW" Zak didn't believe any of this, he didn't even think Darryl would come which was the best thing ever.

"He basically forced me to bring him sorry" Darryl rolled his eyes.

"HEYYYY SKEPPY, HOW U DOING?" Alex tapped Zak on the shoulder repeatedly.

"Great until you showed up"

"Aww come on buddy, this is going to be fun! Wait are you live?! SICK"

Meanwhile on the chat...

Thanossimpsforquackity: DO I HEAR ALEX?!

Skeppyxox: AAAAAA WHATS GOING ON?!

Badboyhaloisapotato: IM SO CONFUSED I SWEAR I JUST HEARD QUACKITY AND BBH

-

"Hey guys! Skeppy and badboyhalo just kissed infront of my eyes oh my god!!!!!" Alex covered his mouth with his hand as if it actually happened.

"QUACKITY!!! WE DID NOT" Darryl screamed.

"Omg you're sure scary in real life bad" Zak started to laugh.

"You annoying muffin!" Darryl nudged Zak.

Zak headed back to his live with an arm around Darryl and Alex sitting all alone beside him like a third wheel.

"Spam skephalo in the chat if you simp for me" Alex smirked.

"NOOOO" Darryl screamed again

"Seriously bad, why did you think this was a good idea to take him with you?" Zak groaned.

"I don't know.. I regret it" Darryl whispered.

"That really hurt my feelings bad" Alex started to fake cry.

"NO QUACKITY I'M SORRY!"

"He's pretending, you idiot"

"what?! Are you pretending Alex?!"

"WHO FUCKING SAID THAT?"

"LANGUAGE!"

Zak bursted into laughter and the chat was going crazy especially with donations.

Ashley123 donated £5
SKEPHALO SKEPHALO SKEPHALO SKEPHALO SKEPHALO SKEPHALO SKEPHALO SKEPHALO

Quackityisshort donated £10
Alex is so jealous right now, just admit it 🙄

"I AM NOT JEALOUS CHAT"

"He definitely is" Zak laughed.

"Eat the wings Skeppy go on" Alex held the wings infront of Zak and he finally took a bite from one.

"FUCK, FUCK... THIS IS HOT." The wing was immediately on the floor as Zak got a carton of milk and kept drinking it until his mouth wasn't burning as much.

"Language.." Darryl sighed.

"SORRY BUT I CANT HELP IT BAD"

"OOOO THINGS ARE GETTING SPICY!!" Alex started to get hyped and clapped his hands.

It got to the point where Zak was dying after taking some more bites with a dip that didn't do anything to help it.

"Skeppy is okay!" Darryl pulled him in for a hug and Zak slowly hugged back.

"Where's my hug badboyhalo?" Alex smirked.

"Shut up rip off skeppy"

"BAD!!!" Zak and Alex said with shock.

"WHAT?!"

"Did you just tell him to shut up?" Zak asked.

"Yea.. so?"

"BADBOYHALO IS A NAUGHTY BOY" Alex laughed insanely.

"You guys are weird" Darryl smiled whilst fixing his glasses and eating a muffin which Zak gave him.

"Can I have someee?" Alex got closer to Darryl

"Fine only if it will make you quiet" Darryl gave him a small piece and Alex's eyes widened.

"Are you joking?"

"HAHA bad gave me more than he did with you" Zak winked and Alex rolled his eyes.

"I wish I met Karl again than you weirdos"

"You love us really Quackity" Darry grinned.

"Give me one of these wings! I bet they aren't even hot"

"Well... I don't think you would want to-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF?!"

"Told you so.." Zak laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wordcount: 767