Chapter 17

Rameen pov:

I was staring out the window, stuck in my thoughts about what just happened. I was kidnapping my friends. It didn't feel right.

It was already night. The stars we spread all over the sky...

"Rameen we're here" Josh said. I nodded as I looked in front of us. There was an old house that looked like it was built during the 18th century. Vines where wrapped around the house.

"ok let's get these two to him" Josh says as he sighs. We get out of the car and I went to the backseat where Ameerah was laying and Josh went to the trunk to get out Andrew.

I drag Ameerah into the house and Josh takes Andrew's arm and puts it around his neck so he could take the body in.

I put Ameerah's body on the ground and start looking for the room where Amaan wanted to see us. Josh does the same and we both go different ways.

~after an hour~

Ameerah's pov:

I woke up and stretched. I saw Andrew lying on the floor at the other side of the room. I ran to wake him up and I heard someone laugh. I went to him and dragged his body to the corner I wonder where we are.I look around and this place looks really old.

I try waking Andrew up-"Andrew wake up, Andrew" i whisper to him. "wake up" his eyes slowly open.

He yawns and looks at me the looks around, forrowing his eyebrows."where are we?" he asks.

"I don't know" I tell him also forrowing my eyebrows.

"Well then we better get out of-" Andrew stopped talking because we could hear footsteps. He put his finger by his lip gesturing for me to stay quiet.

Rameens pov:

We found the room and Amaan looked really pleased that we brought them to him but he was also angry that I didn't yet kill them.

"I already sent Emily to keep an eye on them. They soon will be killed but I  will need you two to bring them here in this room. Now go on go get them!" Amaan really did want to kill them but for what, he did kill many people for no reason but he seemed more happy to kill them.

Noah's pov:

"Where are they?"

"What are they doing?"

"Are they fine?"

I was asking myself questions. I was really worried about Ameerah and Andrew they never come home late not this late-

My phone starts to ring. I look at it, my eyes widen it was Amaan he was the one that made me go to juvie. I didn't want to answer so I let it go to voice mail.

After the phone rang there was a message he sent now. I take the phone to see the message. I read the message my eyes widen again.

'If you want your little sis come and get her'

Then he sent a Pic of Ameerah and Andrew both hands tied and mouth covered with duck tape.

______________________________________

Hi! I made thi chapter more interesting and I know it's a short chapter also but it was the only thing I could think of. What will happen to Ameerah and Andrew will they get killed or will they escape. Find out in the next chapter✨🤭

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death & Darkness Nothing more - Albus Dumbledore✨