Chapter 14

Rameen pov:

My mouth was covered with a cloth and everytime I tried to speak you could hear muffled sounds.

My hands were tied behind me in a rope and Josh's hand was holding tight onto it.

"Your not going anywhere" he says in a low tone by my ear.Again I try to speak but only muffels came out.

"Aw, my little baby agrees with me doesn't she" he pouts at me the his lips turn into an evil smirk.

I really got angry with him and again I tried to speak but again muffels came out.

"Will you fucking shut up!" he scolds me. Ameerah was right I shouldn't have fallen for him.

I heard a stick break and turned my head. It came from the other side of the forest. "WHOSE THERE?!" Josh screams.

It was silent for a while and then again another stick broke, it came from the same direction. Josh dragged me to the sound there was no one there.

"Yo! Josh" someone called Josh's name when I saw the person it was the guy from earlier and a short blonde haired girl.

"Ah, Amaan the right person I'm looking for" he pauses for a while. "And you are?"

"Emily wood" she said while chewing her gum. She had a baseball bat in her hand. Was she gonna hut Josh?

Or was she gonna hit me?!

I try to wiggle my way out of Josh's grip. He kept on tightening the grip.

Ameerah's pov:

Josh scolded Rameen for trying to get out of his grip but didn't work. I wonder why is he taking her? What is he doing?

"I should call the police" Andrew said.

"And risk Noah going back to juvie" I reply.

"Oh forgot about that" Andrew said. He sounded sad but he wasn't.

"It's fine Ameerah I can-" he got cut off by me.

"No! you are not going back there!" I was sad and angry at the same time.

"Would you listen to me!" Noah was furious. "I was gonna say that I can I hide yall can call the police" he paused for a moment. "You need to stop butting in little sis" he plays with my hair.

"OK, Noah you go look for a place to hide and I will call the police" Andrew speaks.

Josh's pov:

This bitch is getting on my nerves, "would you fucking stop moving"

My hands were tight on her hands that are wrapped with a rope. "Amaan
Let's kill her now" said Emily with an evil grin and a very evil laugh.

"Not now Emily calm down" Amaan paused for a while. "we need to talk her somewhere else.

"You heard that we're gonna kill you" I tell her. Again she tries to escape but she doesn't. "Would you fucking stop that" I shove her into a tree.

"This only will happen once and if you think I'm crazy I'm just doing this because I have to" I spoke softly by her ear so that Amaan couldn't hear me.

She muffled some words. I shove her again on the tree. "Shut it!"

"Want me to hit her noww!" Emily said loadly."Not yet!" Amaan yelled at her.

"I still wonder how yall to are still together" I tell them.

"I'm only with him because I get to kill people or in other cases hurt them" Emily says chewing her gum rapidly.

We could hear police sirens near us. "shit!" I murmur.

"we have to get out of here, Now!" Amaan says and we all run into different ways I lose Rameens hands so that it would be easier to run.

She smacks me across my face and takes down the fabric that was covering her mouth.

"You wanted to kill me!" she scolded.

"Hey I had to do this okay I had no choice but to I'll explain later now we need to go" I tell her and we had of.

Ameerah's pov:

Andrew called the police and they arrived the asked us what we were doing in the forest we that we lil taking walk in the night so we decided to go in the forest today.

They thought it was odd of a teenage couple going in the forest dressed in full black and saying it was just a nice stroll.

We told them that we always wore black when we went walking and to my surprise they believed us.Noah was hiding in a tree since he wore black you couldn't see him.

I pointed out wherewesawJish and Rameen the police went there and there was nothing there. One of the police officers advised that they should check tomorrow maybe they will come back. so they agreed.

Rameen pov:

Josh took me too his house. Of course his parents was fast asleep. He took me to the basement.

"What the heck are we doing here" i whisper shout him.

"Hey listen whatever I said at the forest was stuff I had to say" he starts to speak in low tone.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm saying that I was forced to do this" he said in a hush tone.

"Oh so now you want to tell me that you really didn't mean any of that you said there I don't believe you, first of all you called me a bitch, second of you said your gonna kill me-" I was very angry with him. If I was a witch in hogwarts that could use a spell I could use whatever the killing spell there I didn't care about him anymore.

"Hey, relax the bitch stuff I said on purpose because I didn't know you that well, I thaught you were one of those girls that follow me around school the whole day but your not" OK what?

"What you mean I'm not one of those girls that follow you all the time I do but I don't stand behind you like all the other girls"

"Exactly" he says.

"Excuse me?"

He walked closer to me. "Your a girl that's brave, strong and also shy... That's the type of girl I want..." he kept walking closer... " i saw that you were trying to escape all the time, and that's why I whispered to you that I'm only doing it this once"

Now he was standing right infront of me. We both are nearly the same height his an inch taller then me we both looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you still believe me that I did this just because you seemed to be very lonely and wanted to commit suicide so I told Amaan that you looked like you gave up on your life and we planned to kill you" he raised an eyebrow at me.

I move away from and shake my head."no,no,no this is just a dream Rameen this can't be happening"i started talking to myself."Josh will never ask me out this is just another dream"

Josh chuckles, "you have dreams of me?"

"I.. I got to go" I left his house feeling very embarrassed. This is not a dream

_______________________________________
BLOODY HELL!

That's all what I'm gonna say😂