Chapter 12

Ameerah's pov :

"Noah?" I ask. There where so many questions running through my head.

How they hell did he get here?

How did he escape juvie?

Why is he here?

When did he get here?

And most of all why is he in the forest here with me, Andrew and Bilqees?

Shit! Bilqees.

"Hey sis? You there" he waves a hand in front of me. I shake my head.

"How- wha- why- " I stutter.

"Hey I'm here because I wanted to come home and I needed to get through the forest and why are you here with Andrew?" he asks in a soft tone.

I wasn't able to say a word I couldn't believe my brother is here, Andrew started speaking because I was stuttering the whole time." Haven't you heard that me and your sister are a thing?" Noah furrows his eyebrows and looks at me.

"Is this true?" he asks and I nod my head.

"Didn't mo-" I got cut off by Andrew.

"Ameerah can we get back to our date!" he yelled from the part where he was standing.

"Uh yeah sure" I reply.

"Oh, sorry you two where on a date sorry I should go" Noah points out and leaves.

Once he was gone Bilqees started laughing. Oh boy!

"What are laughing about?"Andrew says in an angry tone.

"Noah and I are friends yall didn't have to chase him away" she carries on laughing.

"If yall are friends then why didn't you talk to him and why didn't he talk to you" I ask.

"I don't know, maybe he didn't know that you can see me" Bilqees said.

"Fine we'll be back tomorrow night and I'll bring Noah with so that we can get a further explanation of why we can see you and why you can touch humans" I say and look at Andrew and he nods his head and we leave.

~Time skip~
<In the car>

"Hey Ameerah I know you are shocked that your brother has escaped juvie and all... But what's the reason why he went to juvie?"

"Oh yeah that, he was a normal boy that had so called 'cool friends' and they forced him to do what they wanted him to do if he didn't listen to them he would get hurt, he tried resolving the problem but it didn't work out, once they told him that he had to commit a murder and that's far as I know"

"Woah, your brother did make bad friends" his eyes were wide.

"But I know he is a good person but they just made him do all that stuff" I said.

"Did he actually kill a person?"

"That I don't know" I say and nods his head.

"Um Ameerah.. Sorry I mean babe why are we going to the forest tomorrow night? Like I mean why in the night?"

"So that my brother doesn't get caught because he just escaped from juvie and many people will be looking for him" I say.

"That makes sense now" I chuckle to his saying.

{outside of our houses}
(The sun was setting)

Still Ameerah's pov...

We step out of the car and see a guy in a black hoodie. I hold onto Andrew's hand tight. He could tell that I was scared. We couldn't see the person because he had the hood on.

"who are you, what do you want?!" Andrew yelled at him.

The guy in the hoodie chuckles. "There's nothing to be scared of Ameerah"

My eyes widen. "How do you know my name?" I say in a shaky voice.

"Of course I know your name" he says. He sounds familiar. I realize who the person in is and loosen my grip on Andrew's hand.

"Noah stop being a pain in the ass!" I scold him.

He takes off the hood of his hoodie. "ugh, you got me sis"

I go to him and smack his arm lightly. "idiot" I say after I hit him.

"I think someone nearly had a heart attack" he whispers to me while looking at Andrew.

Andrew had his hand on his chest by is heart and panting."pffft" I try hiding my laugh.

"Andrew don't we need to ask Noah something" I say.

"Who's Andrew?" he replies back. I roll my eyes.

"I mean, babe don't we need to ask Noah something"

"Oh yeah" Andrew walk up to me and Noah.

"We know about Bilqees" Andrew says looking at Noah.

"Y.. You do?" he stutters.

"Yes, now I  found this in the attic today do you know anything about it" I took out the picture from my pocket and gave it to him.

"No, not at all" he nods his head no.

"OK, that's the reason we were in the forest today and-" Andrew cuts me off by putting his arm over my shoulder and he starts to talk.

"And then you came so we weren't able to find out why, since bilqees saw you she told us that you could see her and Ameerah thaught up an idea that you have to come with us tomorrow night to the forest"

"OK but why in the night?" Noah asks.

"Because you escaped juvie noah" I whisper yelled at him.

"OK take a chill pill Ameerah"he replies. I roll my eyes at him.

"OK see yall tomorrow my mother is gonna kill me" Andrew points and leaves.

_______________________________________

I know short chapter and all. But only potterheads will know when the line in bold in the story😢.

Yeah so I added Noah to the story becoz I was watching tv and saw him and decided that I should add him the story I got some ideas from my friends. And if yall reading this part ly for helping this far in the story.

And a big thank you to my readers for reading my book💖💖💖