Chapter 1

Ameerah's pov:

First day of school as always Ameerah walks into class with her small little amoung us character on her bag.

She see's one of her friends walk in and it's seems to be the one and only Rameen William as she comes to the back Ameerah was sitting. "hi, Ameerah it feels like ages since we talked" Rameen says it in her normal  vibe.

And Ameerah just responds with a wave.

"Are u seriously gonna ignore me?"

"No u know I don't like talking that mutch"

"Yeah you really don't talk a lot"

Ameerah nods her head and look in front of the class. As the bell rings.

        ~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~
                   × During lunch ×

Rameen kept on telling me about her holiday and how she had to babysit her younger siblings. Ugh siblings.
I took a bite out of my sandwich and Rameen said that I should look behind me so I did and I saw the one and  only Josh Richards looking at us.

When I turn back to Rameen she looks like she's day dreaming about him again.

"hey! Snap out of it" I tell Rameen while clicking my fingers.

Rameen shacks her head "oh, sorry you knew I was in a day dream" Rameen smiled weirdly.

I laugh at Rameen for making that smile.

"What? Have I got something on my face?" Rameen asked in confusion.

"Oh... nothing "I grin and nod my head no at Rameen for being so silly.