Alpha Pact

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asked Derek.

"I don't know" My brother replied.

"So what are you gonna do?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't know"

"Want to figure something out? Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around the sheets with the actual killer" Isaac snapped.

"Do you get how many people she's killed?" I added.

"Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing!" Isaac yelled. "Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored?" He moved closer. "Were you lonely?"

"Maybe" my brother replied coldly. "I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her"

"There's no time!" Isaac yelled. "The full moon's coming. The sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, so I'm gonna try and help them" he pulled open the door. "You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing" Isaac walked out and slammed it shut behind him.

"I wouldn't take it personally" My uncle spoke up, descending the stairs. "Anger is just a tool. He's using it to excuse shifting allegiance from one Alpha to another. From you to Scott"

I scoffed. "I cannot believe you two are discussing Isaac being angry over the fact that Scott has gone with Deucalion, Jennifer has taken Melissa and the Sheriff to be ritually sacrificed and Cora dying!" I shouted.

"I can't leave her" Derek protested.

I looked over at Peter who just shrugged.

"You're both as bad as each other" I snapped, leaving the loft in the same way that Isaac did. Only, I slammed the door shut louder.

Isaac was stood round the corner.

"Hey" he said. "We should talk"

"We should find Scott" I said.

"Let's do both"

I sighed and we both headed to my car.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes as I started driving to Stiles' house.

"So" Isaac started.

"Wanna tell me about you and Allison?" I asked.

"There is no me and Allison" he defended.

"Oh, really? Because that's not what it looks like to me?"

"You think I'm in love with Allison?" He frowned.

"I don't know, Isaac! You've been with her countless amounts of times and you never answer your phone"

"You think I'd cheat on you?" He laughed. "Look let's just go to the Argent's and-"

I turned to face him. "Are you serious? You want to go and see Allison?"

"Shay!" He yelled.

I turned my attention back to the road where a car had suddenly stopped. I panicked and swerved into the side of the road.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked as I closed my eyes, my heart beating at least a million miles per hour.

"No, Isaac. I am not okay!" I snapped.

"What the hell is your problem, Shay?" He shouted back.

"My problem? You know what Isaac just go, get out!"