Chapter 7 The talks

Before We begin Im sorry for a short chapter but there's not really anything to say because is just making an allience but here you go... I Guess.

First lets go to Alberto, he was just sitting in his Mansion in the island of cuba,over looking the coastline when suddenly he got a one of the sub data that one of the ships that they been raided but he doesn't care.

Now to the talks

As Monika and Trinity sit down in there chairs and as there guards check the surrounding area, and when the guards finish they give the thumbs up and the two lady's begin the talks (Now FWI This is the German Point of view so if you wanna check the french PoV the go check Raphael1Lumierem hes the one doin the French Point of view... Anyways back to the talks.) As Monika was thinking she was thinking of making a trading alliance or a non aggression pack but Trinity said that since both The Empire French and the East Germans are powerful states that we should make a trade Alliance but Monika thought about it and said to her self 'How about a Alliance like NATO plus we have other countries in another alliance that could be happy to join NATO' as Monika was about. Trinity bet her to it and had A list of stuff to make the Allience. Monika sat there in shook of how quick she made a 20 pages for the Allience (In going to list the more important ones)

1.Each country must use 4% of there economy in there military.
2. Each country in the allience must not relay on slaves.
3. A attack in a Country's in NATO is an attack on all country's in NATO.
4. If NATO is at War and some other countrys dont want to join the war they must have provide aid on the country that's at war.

After Monika reading the 20 pages she then pit her signature on it and stood up to shake Trinity's hand, after Trinity stood up they shake hands and Trinity said with a smile"This new alliance will never be forgot." And Monika with a warm smile replied with "Indeed This will never be forgotten."