Y/N's Bio

Age:18
Like:Nice People,loyal,Chill,Animal Humans,His military.
Hates:Rasist scum bags,Kraut.

Looks:

Prologue

Prologue

It was a normal day in East Berlin The sun is shining the birds are singing and wait..... IS THAT FIRE 🔥!?!?

As Y/N was Running towards the Fire he ran into a Riot Getting pushed back by West German Riot groups,and The riot was shouting "WIR WOLLEN WESTDEUTSCHLAND AUS!!"(We Want West Germans Out!)
Next thing he knows he's beaten with batons and collapse.
"Everything's going dark!" Y/N thought as the next thing he knows hes dead.
Next Morning Millions of East Germans moars the death of Y/N From America To The Soviet Union he was announced a National Hero.

After Jesus and God watch it all.

Jesus:Hey Dad can we give this boy a second chance?

God:Yes my Son.

Y/N was stuck in a black void then a flash of light appeared.Next thing he knew he was if front of jesus and God

Y/N:My lords *droops to his knees*

Jesus:No need for formalities mien child 'Yes Jesus is A little bit German in this book'
God:You see we bringed you here because we wanted to make YOU an offer

Y/N:Yes what's the offer my lords

God:1 go to heaven or 2 get the grant to create the GDR in another world and be the Number one country in that era by millions of years.
Y/N's thoughts:Wow this is AMAZING GOD HIMSELF IS LETTING ME MAKE THE GDR STROK AGAIN"

God:Hahaha that my boy of you go.

A portal appeared and dragged him off
_________________________________________

Hey guys MDG here Im here to say thank you very much for the my first story over 300 views over a span of 2 weeks you guys are nuts but chapter 1-3 should be out by the end of the night.