Ch.2 - Does Love at First Sight Exist in Esports?

In the end, they came to an agreement and the incident was resolved. Titans's main team would be staying here with the members of Noah's Ark, while the remaining second and third teams as well as the youth training team would go to another e-sports club for group training.

Titans's main team's group of four opened the door of the dormitory that had been arranged for them. The training center's dorms resembled common student quarters with the existence of bunk beds. The Titans base had always had double rooms, so Wang Yuxi rushed in and scrambled to snatch an upper bunk: "I haven't slept up top for a long time, nobody better try to rob me of my top bunk."

Bai Yue, who was the main team's No. 3 starter and famous as a 'gold medal support' in the e-sports circle, had a hobby of arguing with Wang Yuxi. Having heard Wang Yuxi's words, he said, "What kind of shortie sleeps on the upper bunk?"

Wang Yuxi: "Short people sleep on the upper bunk... Pei![1] I'm not short! "

Yao Sen casually threw his backpack on a lower bunk and asked, "Where is Noah's Ark staying?"

Wang Yuxi: "Should be these two floors. What's up?"

"Nothing, just asking."

Yao Sen tidied up his things. When he left the room, he happened to encounter several members of Noah's Ark's youth training team, and they all stared at him with excitement, stealthily sizing him up. When Yao Sen smiled at them, they all straightened their backs.

Yao Sen went to the training room to try out the new devices, which felt pretty good. Bored to death, he logged into his account and was overcome with a sudden impulse to open a new webpage and search for Noah's Ark's official website.

Noah's Ark's performance in the past two years was worthy of praise. He directly looked for Noah's Ark's introduction page, and immediately found Shao Han's outstanding face with a single glance.

His distinctively cool and charming face didn't display any excessive expressions and was pleasant to look at.

Shao Han's personal ranking was very excellent, and his background was basically regarded among the best in the country. When Yao Sen searched his name on baike[2], he felt even more fascinated—apparently, Shao Han was left-handed.

Within professional e-sports circles, left-handed players were extremely rare because of all kinds of equipment problems. Shao Han's ID, 'Left' also completely suited this characteristic. Yao Sen savoured the name carefully for a while, and finally came to the decision that this name was a bit cute.

Yao sen felt that his rose-tinted glasses were a bit thick.[3]

He also got on Weibo, looked up Shao Han's page, and followed him straight away. He found that Shao Han's fans all called themselves 'Grass Powder'[4]. Yao Sen found this unexpectedly cute, thinking that his glasses weren't only thick, but also layered with a beautiful and elegant cute point[5].

There weren't many posts on Shao Han's weibo, and they were mostly about his team or news about the competition, nothing about his daily life. Yao Sen scrolled through the posts one by one and with great difficulty, he finally saw a photo of Shao Han that had been forwarded from one of his team members.

The photo was probably taken during a Noah's Ark's member's birthday party, and each member of the main team had one photo per person. In the photo, both the tip of Shao Han's nose as well as his hair were pasted with a bit of cream. The photo had probably been taken out of nowhere, and Shao Han looked somewhat confused. His blank and innocent face that was captured by the camera had no sign of the aloof and distant expression from when they had first met earlier in the day.