Ch.13 - Does Love at First Sight Exist in Esports?

[Aaaaaaah Sen ge, is there still time for me to learn how to play games!!!]

[It turns out Sen ge is looking for a girlfriend who can play games, 15551 3D girls are crying to death]

[Instead of thinking about these trivial matters all day, it'd be better if you just lick the magazine pictures of my Sen a hundred times over]

[I can't even get one in 3rd and 4th tier cities, I'll take a copy at a high price. Any takers?]

That evening, Yao Sen went out to dinner with Wang Yuxi and the others. On the way back, Yao Sen casually scrolled through the comments on Weibo over the last two days. As he went through them, he happened to look up and see a familiar figure a dozen meters away from him, walking in the direction of the Yiyou Building.

Yao Sen quickened his footsteps, "Shao Han!"

Shao Han turned back. He was carrying a plastic bag from the supermarket in his hand.

"Did you go shopping?"

"Mm, what about you?"

"Just got back from dinner."

As they chatted all the way to the entrance of Yiyou Building, Yao Sen inadvertently looked down towards the plastic bag in Shao Han's hand. The corner of a familiar magazine poked out among some household items and snacks, and the word "Star" could be faintly spotted.

Shao Han turned to say goodbye to Yao Sen, yet after he said goodbye, Yao Sen only stared at him without responding. Shao Han waved a hand in front of his eyes, inquiring doubtfully, "What's wrong?"

"...Huh? What did you say?"

"I said I'm going back first."

"Oh. Okay. Bye-bye."

Yao Sen followed Shao Han's departing back with his eyes, until Wang Yuxi and the others came up and asked him why he was walking so quickly just now. Yao Sen didn't say a word, expression pensive as he slowly made his way forward, before finally turning back and asking Wang Yuxi a brainless question, "Last time, you said that only my wife fans would buy that magazine, right?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask, apart from the sales they got from your appearance, who would even know about such an obscure magazine?" Wang Yuxi answered earnestly, "Popular magazines in the industry like 'E-sports Nation' and 'E-sports' are the ones everyone looks to, not that thing that came out of some nook and cranny."

Yao Sen clapped Wang Yuxi on the shoulder with the expression of a pleased old father, then turned around and entered Building A.

When he got back to his dorm room, Yao Sen lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, contemplating. Before showering, Wang Yuxi saw Yao Sen lying with his arms pillowed under his head, and when he got out of the shower, Yao Sen had remained motionless in the same position.

Wang Yuxi: "Are you meditating?"

"Shush, I'm thinking about something."

Wang Yuxi didn't bother with him. He booted up his computer to mindlessly solo with others. After a few matches, he heard Yao Sen calling him from behind and slightly turned his head away from the screen, "What is it? Spit it out."

"I've fallen for someone," Yao Sen said, "and now I especially want to date them."

"What?!" Wang Yuxi froze, the screen reflecting his extremely shocked face, "Who have you fallen for?"

"A boy."

Wang Yuxi turned his head sharply, gawking at Yao Sen who looked like he had no care in the world. This short interval got his character headshotted, but Wang Yuxi couldn't care less, sliding his chair to move to the side of Yao Sen's bed.