𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

Shu..

..haa..

Mhh~

[I just wanted to take a bath but when I walked into the bathroom Shu was sleeping in my bathtub. His clothes were wet from the water. He asked me to take them off when I mentioned it. I just twist my eyes and wanted to leave again but he grabbed me into the bathtub with him. Then he tore off my shirt and started kissing my neck. I blush when I feel his member against mine. He noticed it, of course, and began to smirk. "If you want to do it with me then go ahead and do it."]

He lifts my hips up a bit and thrust inside me. ,,AAHHH SHU! I-It's to d-deep!,, I try to keep my moans as quiet as possible because I don't want everyone to hear it, but this guy makes it almost impossible for me. I kiss his neck and leave hickey marks on him. Then I lick his ear and bite him. I feel how he flinches under me.

So this is his weak point.

I carry on and soon I hear him groan. Finally I bit him again at the same place. He winced but this time harder. Huh? Has he just gotten bigger?!

"You're.. really a naughty boy.." without warning, he quickly begins to thrust again. Shu is pounding so hard inside me that i might die if he keep this speed up. How can so much energy come from someone so calm?! Most of the water are flowing out of the bathtub. As if that's not enough, he bites my neck too. Ugh that shit feels so good.

Without stopping, he grabs me up and gets out of the bathtub. He pressed me against the wall and continued to pounding my inside up. He's getting more and more aggressive.

Shu turns me around so that I can see myself and him in the mirror. "Do you see that? That face you're making, nobody can resist it. How many people have already seen this slutty face of yours?" he then grabs my hips and thrusts harder than before, I even have to support myself with my hands on the mirror to help. ,,Aaahh..ahh uhh..mh.. S-S-Shu..ha..,, I can't even get a sentence out of my mouth. A few minutes later we both come at the same time. My legs were so weak now that Shu picks me up and carries me to bed. Then everything went black.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

When I wake up, I'm lying on something warm. I try to get up, but two arms embrace me. "Don't ... move, oherwise I'll be cold."

Only now I realize that I am lying naked on Shu, who also has no clothes on. The only thing that covers us is the bedsheet. I look up at him but he has his eyes closed. ,,How can someone be so handsome while sleeping?,, he answers me with a slight smirk.

Shu then turns me on my back and looks at me intensely. "..Yuu .." I tremble when he whispers my name into my ear. Just that is enough to turn me on and he knows this exactly. He starts to moan slightly, and begins to jerk himself off, but his eyes never leave mine. His flushed face is so hot.. wait.. how dare he make me so horny in the morning?! Isn't it already enough that he almost fucked me to death last night?! But.. when I see him like that I just... can't defend myself. Without thinking, I grab his member and help him to jerk off. His moan gets louder because of my touch, and I notice that he is breathing harder.

As expected, he cums all over my body. ,,Who's now a naughty boy?,, My hands cupps his cheek and I pull him closer to me so that I can kiss his forhead. Shu tries to kiss me on my lips but I block him by putting my hand on his mouth.

,,If you kiss me on my lips, you are making me your property. It's like a seal for a succubus like me. So don't do this if you don't like me. What we did yesterday and today means nothing at all. We just had sex okay? We don't know each other anyway.,, I get up and get dressed, ready to leave my room soon. Shu is just watching me quietly without saying a word.

When I try to open the door, Shu puts his hand on mine and presses me on the door from behind me. He suddenly bites my neck and drinks my blood. "Yuu one day I'll make you my property .." but when I turn around he has already disappeared. I sigh, this guy is a lazy and a calm person, but he can be pretty dominant.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

"Well, Well, I never thought you would play so dirty Shu~" at breakfast we were approached by Laito. He probably heard us yesterday. I just ignore him and keep eating. "HAA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" Of course, Ayato also has to get involved. Laito just smirk at him and then at Shu. It doesn't take long before he realizes what Laito is trying to tell him. He also has notice the hickey marks on my neck and Shu's meanwhile.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU FUCK MY PROPERTY!" Yui almost chokes when she heard what Ayato was saying. Now she also gets what Laito meant the whole time. The others don't seem to care at all. ,,Ayato.. I'll tell you for the last time, I'm not your property. Or rather, I don't belong to you and just as little to Shu. All we did was just sex with no feelings involved. And besides, we don't even know each other.,,

Annoyed, I leave the dining room, Yui runs after me, she probably has some questions but I don't care.

"W-Wait! Um... Sir!" ah right, she don't know anymore who I am. I've erased all her memories of myself yesterday. Well, I'm not really her brother anyway.

"I should tell you from Reiji-kun that we have school that evening. The uniform is already in your room." I nod and move on.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

Urgh school is so boring, and the breaks are no better. All the time, students gather around my table and ask me unnecessary questions like, "Do you have a girlfriend?" or like "Can I have your number?" Are people always so annoying? I sigh and ignore most of the students but they don't understand that they should finally stop talking. From the corner of my eye I see Yui sitting alone in her seat. It seems that nobody is really interested in her. "Oi pancake come with me!" suddenly Ayato is dragging Yui out of class. I can already imagine what will happen, but that's no longer my problem.

"Nēē~ Yuu-kun don't you want to come to my party too? And besides, Kou is coming too!" Kou? Are they talking about the idol? I don't like him. We dated a few months ago but that was all in the past. He's not really good in bed either, I was probably his first time that night back then. Still, it's been a while since I've been to a party.

,,Sure.,, The girls are literally jumping with excitement as I agreed to come with them.