𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Where am I? In any case, this is no longer the classroom where I was recently.

"Oi finally awake?"

A guy with disheveled hair is sitting on the sofa in front of me. In his hand he is holding a box with sugar cubes. He gets up and puts one of his of sugar cubes in his mouth and hands it over to my lips. "There. Eat some of that. I'm sharing something really valuable to me. You'd better savor it." Then he got up and left the room. ,,Sweet.,,

After a while, I got up too and explored the building. It's the complete opposite from the Sakamaki's mansion. It has more color and somehow the atmosphere seems more lively.

At some point I was standing in front of a door huge door. "What are you waiting for?" The guy from before suddenly stood behind me and opened the door instead of me. A delicious smell fills my nose when we enter the hall.

He sits down next to me and prepares a plate for me.

"Yaa~ Yuma~ What did you cook for us this tim- ...Yuu?" Kou appears in the dining hall and is surprised to see me. "What are you doing here? And why are you with Yuma?!" Before we can explain what happened, two more people come.

One is slim and very pale, his eyes are very beautiful but have a slight hint of sadness.. like a doll. The other one seems to be older and very calm, he reminds me a bit of Reiji and Shu. Yuma explains to his brothers what happened, luckily nobody complains that I'm here, on the contrary, they seem to be very interested in me.

"You're a Succubus, am I right?" Ruki seems to know something about me. I nod and continue to watch as Yuma and Kou argue about the food.

,,You guy's really have a strong bond with each other, it is really enviable.,, Ruki doesn't answer me, but I can feel Azusa's stare.

After dinner I actually wanted to go back to the Sakamaki's but the Mukami's brothers won't let me. I don't understand why they won't let me, but they were talking about a certain Eve.

Then I get my own room from them, the room has many large windows and the sun shines in nice and warm. I lie down and think about what the Sakamaki's might doing. They're probably thinking that I'm fucking with somebody again. Ayato in particular will be angry today that I'm not here.

"What are you thinking about?" Yuma has meanwhile made himself comfortable in my bed next to me. ,,About your dick.,, It was supposed to be a joke, but apparently Yuma took the joke a little too seriously. Less than a second later I'm lying under him. His large hand grabbed my two wrists and placed it over my head. "Oi, do you really not remember me? Or you playing dumb? Because slowly I can't hold back any longer."

,,You... you're the guy I had a one night stand with, before I moved with my sister to the Sakamaki brothers.,, A light smirk forms on his face.

,,ahAhh.. Yuma..,, I can feel him pocking me down there. He undressed us and takes his member and mine both in one hand and begins to rub. Soon his precum is dripping on me, I want to lick it of him so bad, but he's still holding my wrists with his other hands. ,,Yuma~ let me lick you off.,, He lets go of me and sits down. I open his legs further apart and start kissing the tip of his cock. He's definitely an XL.

Teasingly, I keep licking his tip, a loud moan escaped his mouth when I finally put the whole thing in my mouth. Impatiently he grabs my hair and moves his hips. I can't breath, his cock gets bigger and soon he cums into my mouth. I try to move away but he won't let me. "Ahmhn swallow it all, ahh I'm not.. done yet."

Over a minute I swallowed every drop of him down. He puts me on my stomach and lifts my hips up. "I'll fit your tight hole to my cock."

Yuma's thrusts became more aggressive over time and my stomach feels so full I can feel him all the way up. My legs are shaking slightly, I feel like a sheep, being eaten by a big wolf.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

I can hardly get up, my body just has no strength anymore. "Oi, you should rest, it's the weekend anyway." Yuma woke up and pulled me back to his embrace. ,,But I have to take a bath.,,

Yuma sighs and picks me up, now I'm sitting on one of his arms. He's pretty strong, I'll have to give him that. He puts me in the bathtub and helps me wash. When I finished, he picks me up again and sits me on the sofa to dry my hair. He even helped me get dressed.

,,Yuma, I can walk by myself again now.,, But he refuses, and carries me to a vegetable garden. I am impressed that this garden is maintained by Yuma alone. That reminds me of Subaru and his beautiful rose garden. If the Sakamakis and Mukamis didn't hate each other so much, they would have shared many same interests together.

My attention slowly wanders to the big red tomatoes that Yuma plucks and puts in the basket that I carry for him. ,,They look delicious.,,

"Of course they do, I'm good at growing things, I was taught everything when I was human back then." I look at him confused. ,,You were a human before?,,
"Yeah me and my brothers all were.."

,,Oh I see.,, Somehow that makes me sad. I really want to know more about the brothers so I asked him. He tells me about his story of how his village burned, how he lost his best friend and his life in the slums before he met Ruki and the others. "My friends from back then, all from then are death now. And if.. if I hadn't met him.. I'd probably be.."

,,Who did you meet?,, Surprised, he stuffs a small tomato into my mouth. "It's none of you business."
He pulls me to him and bites my shoulder again. But this time he overdid it with drinking my blood or it is just because I'm tired as hell?

He picks me up again and brings me and the tomatoes back.