𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

"It's been a long time Reiji~ If only you weren't so stiff, you would look just like Karl back when I met him."

It seems that Cordelia has woke up again. That damn woman has made herself comfortable on a sofa with a man named Richter sitting next to her.

"Please don't unnecessarily bring up my father's name into the game, I find it very offensive." she give Reiji a bitter smile. "Don't be so distant and come here.~" Reiji sighs and teleports closer to her. She stands up and puts a hand on his neck. Then she leans forward and kisses him. After a while, she turns her eyes on me.

"Don't you want to join us my sweet succubus? You must know I hate being bored and a toy like you would be just right." she lets go of Reiji and walks over to me. ,,You're right, boredom doesn't suit you, the death suits you better.,, she keeps smiling despite the answer I gave her. Then she opens a few buttons on my blouse and starts kissing my neck. But before she could go any further, someone pulls me away from her.

"Oi, he's mine, put your disgusting hands away from him and go to hell!"

Ayato hides me behind him. Not long later, Laito and the others come into the living room too. The brothers aren't exactly thrilled to see them.

After a few arguments, Cordelia orders Richter to kill us all. But it turns out that Richter was using Cordelia all along.

What a pity, how can she possibly be so fucking dumb?

Whatever, I was torn from my thoughts as Richter, suddenly stabs Ayato in the shoulder. Cordelia, or rather Yui, screams in shock and frees herself from Richter. She looks over to Ayato one last time and takes out the knife that Subaru gave her. "Now nobody gets hurt anymore because of me." With these words, Yui thrusts the knife into her chest. Ayato catches her in time before she falls to the ground. "Haha.. that stupid.. brat.. she really thinks... that I'm going to die.. soon her body will be completely mine.."

Urgh, that's enough for me now. I take a sword and stab Richter from behind. I realized that he was taking the opportunity to kill Ayato when he was distracted.
Laito runs after Richter as he tries to escape from me. ,,Pathetic.,,  I sigh and pick Yui up from Ayato and lay her on the sofa.

Reiji takes care of a drink that should save Yui from dying and it's supposed to wipe out Cordelia forever. As soon as it's done, I'll give it to her. Minutes later she finally wakes up again. She looks at us confused because she was sure she wouldn't survive. I just smiled and took her in a deep hug.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

Weeks have passed since the incident with Cordelia and Richter. Yui seems to be doing better even though the others give her a hard time. And Ayato also got a lot more attached to me after the incident. He has made the habit of visiting me in my room every morning and evening. And if he doesn't then he'll attack me at school.

,,Ahh.., Ayato, s-stop.. the brea.. Mhpf..ahh.. the break will mhnn.. be over soon,, As always, he doesn't listen to me and keeps kissing my ear. He puts me on the teacher's table, and I automatically pull him closer to me with my legs. Then he starts to rub his reaction against mine. "

When he was about to push his thing into me, we was interrupted by Yui. Frozen on the door, she looks at us until she clumsily tries to apologize with a red face. I gently try to push Ayato away but he won't move. "Get out flat-chest, can't you see that I'm busy?" Yui immediately closes the door again and disappears into the hallway.

He take the opportunity and bite me on the neck. A low moan could be heard as he sucked on my skin until he left a red mark on me. Shortly afterwards, Ayato is finally inside of me. ,,Ah..ahhhah..,, this is the third time today that he fucks me.

,,A-Ayato, can't we take it a little slower today? I'm a little dizzy.,,

Because of him, I don't have much sleep any more these days. I am really tired.

"Why,.. do you always let every damn cock fuck you? That pisses me off. I want you to be mine and only MINE!" he thrusts harder than before "I'll fuck you until you finally realize that you are my property."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

My head hurts, I can barely walk, and everything looks blurry, and now I have to go up the stairs too, all I want is sleep. 

When I was halfway up the stairs my vision suddenly went black. I am sure that I would hit my head. But it doesn't come to that. Someone caught me before I fell down the stairs. "Are you all right?" ,,D-Do I look like I'm.. alright to you?,, Urgh, how can talking alone be so exhausting? I don't even recognize the person who saved me.

His voice and scent are familiar to me. But they doesn't belong to any of the Sakamaki's brothers.

He lifts me up and takes me to a quiet room. I don't remember much more since I fell asleep.