one || an update of my life

Hey, everyone! Welcome to the first chapter of the 🌟 miscellanious 🌟 section

First off, thank you for sparing your precious time reading whatever trash I can think of at the moment and is definitely not a tutorial instead of doing something productive.

I just feel like I want to vent, y'know, about school, some stuff I'm thinking, and some personal tea 🍵🍵🍵.

Grab a cup of hot tea and enjoy the hot mess that will follow.

Btw, thank you for 1k reads, ly ♡

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

°1 || s c h o o l .

𝙖. 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

One of the main reasons I can't update daily anymore is ~homework~. The online school system sucks worse than the usual education system.

I feel as if I'm getting dumber and dumber each month I'm going through per semester. All I do is just Google everything for school, and I just daydream about Felix during Zoom meetings.

I can't even think of something else because my brain is only filled with homework, homework, homework. And stationeries ain't cheap--

Another factor is my laziness. And the subfactors are divided into two :

1. Too comfortable

I just can't be as productive as I used to be when I was physically in school. I used to write pretty af notes with my zebra mildliners and brush pens (I still do tho 😳), my homework was always on time, my appearance was always on 🌟 fleek 🌟.

Yet now, it's just tuning Zoom in my pyjamas with the camera off (unless I was forced to open thanks to insecurities~) while eating my breakfast, taking a bath at 3 p.m., and ofc procrastinating my homework until it piles.

2. No competition

There's no point for me to actually study for my tests because other students cheat and get better marks than lil' ol' me.

I am a very competitive and jealous person who wants to be the top of everything, so it fuels me to study hard and hopefully become the next Bill Gates or something, and to see the failure in my enemies' eyes (bc they are toxic and cheat their way up ugh).

So, imagine my shock to see my rank went from 6th to 10th, and that gap was filled with people that used to be below me-- some weren't even on the top ten before either, like wtf.