Wedding Planning Day

(The long awaited sequel to the Next Chapter is here! I'm so excited to write this story and I have a ton of great ideas!)

Dis: I do not own Star Wars Rebels or any of the Characters!

"Ezra! Ezra! Come on, get up!" Sabine said banging on the door to Ezra's room. "Five more minutes..." Ezra groaned. Sabine rolled her eyes. "If I would have known you wouldn't want to get up for the day we PLAN OUR WEDDING, I wouldn't have said yes when you proposed!" Sabine yelled as she went off to the kitchen of Ezra's old tower to get her caf. A couple minutes later Ezra came out of his room sporting an old orange t-shirt and combat shorts. "Really?" Sabine said with a smirk. "What? It's hot outside." He said rubbing his eyes. "You will be changing before we leave." Sabine said grabbing his hand as the two sat on the couch. Ezra yawned and put his arm around Sabine. "Why are you so tired?" Sabine asked sipping her caf. "Jacen's training went a bit longer then anticipated. He loved having the extra hours, but I didn't. I knew you would miss me too much." Ezra said grinning at Sabine. Just because they were older, didn't mean Ezra stopped flirting with her. "I did miss you, cyar'ika." Sabine said, using her native language. Ezra grinned down at her and kissed her forehead. 

"You ready, Ez?" Sabine yelled leaning on the door frame of the exit of the tower. "Almost." Ezra yelled from his refresher. "Hera won't like it if we're late!" Sabine said glancing at the clock on the Holopad. "Don't worry, Princess! We won't be!" Ezra yelled back. "Ezra if you call me that one more-" "Done!" Ezra interrupted coming out his room with a gray long-sleeve shirt with a Jedi-style tunic and black pants. Sabine smiled and pushed off the door frame and grabbed the tunic. "Better." She said pecking him on the cheek. "How come I have to wear something fancy and you get to wear your armor?" Ezra said crossing his arms. "Have you ever seen me in public without it?" Sabine asked walking out the door onto the lift. Ezra shook his head, "No?" "There's your answer then, Lothrat." Sabine smirked as the lift descended to the ground. 

Sabine and Ezra walked from the tower all the way to the ghost which was parked not to far from the tower. When Jacen saw them he ran as fast as he could to them, "Ezra! Bine!" He yelled as he jumped into Sabine's arms. "Hey buddy!" She said hugging him tight. "Why are you here? Are we gonna train some more?" Jacen asked excitedly turning to Ezra. "No training today, Kid." He chuckled ruffeling Jacen's hair. "Where's momma?" Sabine asked him. "She's inside talking to Zeb and Kal'! I'll take you to her!" He said grabbing both their hands. Sabine and Ezra chuckled and followed him. When they got inside the Ghost Jacen yelled, "Momma! Ezra and 'Bine are here!" The three walked into the common room to find Hera, Zeb, and Kallus. "Finally! What took you two so long?" Hera asked walking up to them and wrapping them in a motherly hug. "Why don't you tell her what took us so long Ezra?" Sabine asked as they parted from Hera. Ezra chuckled and sat on the bench by the dejarak table. "Okay, we need to get started. I think our best move is to split up and tackle the supply list faster." Hera said and everyone nodded. "Sounds good." Ezra said grabbing Sabine's hand. "Me and Sabine will go get the dress and decorations. Zeb, Ezra, Kallus, and Jacen go get the Tuxedo and food. Clear?" Hera asked. "Clear!" Everyone said together as they parted ways.