Old Times

The Lothwolf landed in it's place on Lothal, next to Ezra and Sabine's house. The three walked down the ramp and approached the house. Ezra swung the door open and furiously threw his jacket on the floor. "Karking Bantha scraper's gonna get us killed!" He shouted. Sabine watched as he went through a rampage through the house, ranting and throwing things on the ground, until finally she grabbed his hand, "Hey, this isn't helping our current situation." She said firmly. He sighed, "I know, you're right.. I should be taking this out on Thrawn himself." He growled, about to exit again when Sabine pulled him back, "That's not what I meant, Love." She chuckled. Ezra sighed, "I already know what we have to do. Come on, let's pack our things, get the crew and the kids and go hide out on Crownest or somewhere else than here." "Woah, woah, we're not helping Thrawn?" Sabine questioned. Ezra was shocked, "Why would we help that Idiot, Sabine?" He said, angered. Sabine held her ground, "To protect our family! You told me that he said if we help him, he'll forget about us! Mira will actually have a future, Jacen and the Kids will be safe to train! Don't you want that?" "I do! More than anything! But Thrawn has done so many despicable things to us, it makes it hard to help him!" He yelled. Mira watched as her parents fought, confused as to what was happening. "And you think I don't know that?! Look, it'll just be a quick op, get in, free the planet, and no more Thrawn! We're doing it." Sabine stated back, calmly. Ezra jerked his hand from her, "Fine, but I'm doing it. I won't have you killed trying to earn your own freedom." Ezra sighed. "My own freedom? Ezra, this is all of our own freedom! Open your eyes!" Sabine yelled. "I know perfectly what's going on Sabine! I know you'll be in danger if you go, that's why you aren't going!" Ezra groaned. "Oh yeah, by the way.... You. Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." Sabine demanded, narrowing her eyes. Ezra widened his eyes at her sudden change in tone. "For once, will you just listen to me?!" Ezra yelled. This made Sabine angry. Very angry. 

"Okay, let's say I listen to you, then after you go into that blood bath and die because there was no one to watch your karking back for you, who am I going to listen to then?! And then you'll be feeling pretty kriffing stupid as you watch from the karking cosmetic Force field!!" She growled, the rage visible in her eyes. "Well nothing seems to satisfy you today! If you don't want me getting killed, why don't we leave and forget all about this situation?!" Ezra fought back. Sabine moved her hand in a flash, slapping it against Ezra's face. He stumbled back and hit the wall. They stared at each other for a while when Mira started to laugh and clap her hands. They both looked at her, and before long, they were on the floor laughing. Ezra stopped and looked at his wife, who was still hysterically laughing. He scooted closer and grabbed her hands, "'Bine, I'm- I'm sorry, it isn't my place to tell you when and where to protect me." She her laughing toned down into a chuckle, "You're right, it's not." She smirked. Ezra scoffed, "I guess we should find a babysitter, huh?"

{:One Week Later:}

"And make sure you don't let her get hold of your lightsaber! She knows how to ignite those things!" Sabine stated, checking off everything on her finger that she needed to tell the babysitter. Cal snickered and nodded as he held Mira in one arm, and the kids running around wildly behind him. "Alright!" He chuckled, not really believing that this kid could ignite a saber. "Sabine, gonna be late to meet Thrawn!" Hera yelled from the Ghost. "Alright!" She yelled. "Cal, I'm serious about the lightsaber thing!" Sabine said one more time before walking off. Cal nervously looked at a laughing Mira. "Hey Jacen?? Can you collect all the lightsabers please??" Cal called, walking in the kids direction.

 "Ready?"  Hera asked, waiting at the ramp of the Ghost. Sabine nodded, "Just like the old times, Hera." She smiled. Hera grinned, "Yeah,"  The girls walkedinto the cockpit and found Ezra and Zeb fighting over the copilot seat. "I'm older!" Zeb yelled. "Yea? Well I'm married therefore I'm more mature!" Ezra countered. Kallus split them up, "I think Sabine should be the one who sits there." He reasoned. Sabine smirked, "Thank you Kallus." "Well then, I'll just sit here!" Ezra smiled, sitting in Hera's seat. "Out." Hera scowled. "Yes ma'am." He sighed, jumping out the seat. Hera sat in her rightful place, Zeb sat in his seat, Kallus in Sabine's old seat, which left Ezra on the ground. He scowled at Zeb while the rest of them chuckled cruelly. "That's it, move over, Love!" Ezra smirked, sitting in the same chair as Sabine. "Hey!" She scowled as he sat down, almost pushing her out. "You're such an Idiot." She chuckled. Hera watched the four, all at eachothers throats. She smiled proudly as they departed from Lothal, "Yeah, just like the old times, Love." She whispered, touching her shoulder.

(Not me crying over what I wrote myself :)))  )