Shenanigans

Hera poked her head into the hospital room and smiled, "You ready for everyone to come in?" She asked softly. Ezra looked at Sabine who smiled, then looked back at Hera, "Of course!" He smiled. Hera nodded and opened the door all the way to reveal all of the kids waiting. After a moment, Jacen stepped in timidly, followed by everyone else. Sabine smiled and brought Mira down to their level. They all gasped and admired the little baby. "Will she join our class, 'Bine?" Jacen asked, holding Mira little hand. Sabine chuckled, "Not until she's a little older, Jace." Then, Zeb and Kallus walked in and all the kids stepped back. Ezra smiled, "You wanna hold her, Zeb?" He asked, carefully grabbing Mira from Sabine's arms. Zeb rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Heh, really?" He asked. Sabine rolled her eyes, "Of course. You are kinda of her uncle." "Alright." Zeb chuckled taking Mira in his arms. She almost fit in the palm of his hand. He chuckled, "She has your hair, Kid." Ezra smiled and placed a hand on his daughters head. Kallus looked over Zeb's arm and smiled at the little girl, "And both of your eyes," Kallus stated and smiled at Sabine. Hera sat down on a nearby chair, "Alright my turn." She said holding out her arms. Zeb gingerly placed Mira in her arms and backed up. Jacen climbed up on Hera's knee and got a closer look. "So, am I an uncle too?" Jacen asked as Mira reached for his hand. "That's right, Kid." Ezra said as he ruffled Jacen's hair. "Alright guys, let's let Ezra and Sabine get some alone time." Hera said, placing Mira back in Ezra's arms. Zeb and the kids all sighed sadly, "Come on." Hera said. Before they left, Wando (Ithorian boy) came up to Sabine and gave her a flower he had picked from the fields. Sabine smiled, "Thank you, Wando." She hugged him. He smiled shyly and followed the group out the door.

-Two days later-

Ezra and Sabine got the clear from the doctors to leave with Mira. When they got outside, Ezra put all their stuff in the speeder Hera provided, and held Mira while Sabine got in. After everything was loaded, they sped off. When they got to the tower, Sabine said she wanted to take a shower and Ezra had to be alone with Mira. "Now Ezra. No levitating our baby, okay?" Sabine said as she poked her head out from the 'fresher. Ezra rolled his eyes, "Like I would do that!" He said bouncing Mira up and down in his arms. Sabine smiled and closed the door. Ezra lifted up Mira to his eye level and put his forehead to hers, "Me and you are gonna have a lot of fun, right?" Ezra said nodding his head. Mira just smiled and held onto his thumb. Ezra looked around evilly, trying to find something to do, that would drive Sabine nuts. And he found his target. On the bed, lay Sabine's helmet. He smirked, "It's too easy huh, Cyar'ika?" Ezra said to Mira as he strutted up to Sabine's helmet.

Sabine got out of the 'fresher and she was drying her hair by towel. She looked around and didn't see Ezra or Mira. She narrowed her eyes and sat on the bed looking around suspiciously. Just then she saw her helmet on their nightstand with a note on it. She picked it up and read it, 'Enjoy your flaming pics, Shorty! -Mira and Ezra'   "Oh no." She groaned. She projected the pictures on the wall and stood there, annoyed. Ezra had filled her storage of pictures of him and Mira posing. One even had him wearing her shoulder plate and flexing his arm. In every single one Mira was smiling and chuckling at her dad. Finally she couldn't hold it in and she laughed her head off. Just then Ezra came strutting in, still wearing her shoulder plate. He had a smiling Mira in his arms. "You like your pics??" He said sitting on the bed, smiling at his victory. Sabine took Mira in her arms and chuckled more. "I loved them." She said bringing Mira to her forehead, just as Ezra did. Ezra smiled proudly. He had a wife and daughter. He had a family. And he loved them more than anything, and he would protect them with his life.