Jason x brick

Authors note: first story lol, this is set after Jason gets hit with a brick for the first time and he wishes to meet the brick again or something.  :) 

SPOILERS FOR THE MARK OF ATHENA, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Jason tried to shield Piper, as if from nowhere a brick caught him in the eye. Pain ran over him like a train, as he slowly crumpled he could hear Piper's voice. Jason started to drift to what felt like an eternal slumber, only now he was dreaming of the brick that hit him in the face. (He probably lost a few brain cells). 

Jason's POV: The last thing I remember was being hit with a brick in Camp Jupiter, I hope Piper is okay. 

"Why hello handsome!" said the brick. 

Okay so a brick is talking to me, have I gone crazy?

"Um hello?" I said cautiously. 

"Oh, where are my manners, I have to apologies for being thrown at you but alas this was the only way to talk to you, my dear handsome Jason Grace," said the brick.

"Uh I accept your apology, but if you don't mind me asking, where are we?" I asked bewildered at this strange yet familiar brick.

"Right now, we are in your dreams," said the brick.

"Wait what, never mind, but how can you talk?" I asked confused. 

"Well that's a story for another time, but we don't have a lot of time right now so I'll get to the point, I like you!" said the brick.

Wait so apparently I'm dreaming right now and this brick can communicate to me in my dreams. Said brick has told me they like me, what the actual schist?

"Um okay, uh how do I say this the nicest way possible but why do you like me?" I asked with curiosity. 

"Well ever since I have graced your gorgeous sky blue eyes with my rough lips. I could not stop thinking about you and the way you fainted afterwards, which I am terribly sorry about, I love you Jason Grace!" said the brick with embarrassment.

"Okay I kind of like you too?!?!" I said unknowingly.

"Let's not waste time then! Would you like some tea and cakes? This is our first date!" said the brick.

I have gotten myself into an awkward situation and there is no way out.

"Can I kiss you?" said the brick. 

"Sure," I said with hesitation. 

The brick kissed me and I woke up, there was Piper crying, looks like I shouldn't tell her about my dream or the kiss.

Author's note: well I hope you enjoyed the first one shot lol.  :)