Solangelo head cannons part 1

Authors note: It's all in the title Solangelo head cannons part 1, there will probably be more head cannons in the near future, lol. :)

Set after the Second Giant War, so don't read if you haven't read The Blood of Olympus, so spoiler warning. You have been warned.

SPOILERS AHEAD 

~ After the war Nico helps Will in the infirmary healing the wounded, Nico doesn't actually 'help' as such. He's there to cheer Will on, provide snacks, a soda from time to time, hand Will the plasters, bandages, essentially Nico is there for moral support.

~ Three days of rest that Will ordered, doctor's orders, Nico was essentially shocked at first. Eventually he stopped using all his 'Underworldy stuff' for the three days because of doctor's orders.

~ After the three days are up, Nico looked around, it was just him and Will ALONE. Without thinking much Nico took an apple from the designated fruit basket and threw it to Will.

~ Will caught the apple to not waste the precious nourishment but was in disbelief, had Nico gone mad during these three days? Will thought this was a better time than any, he confessed his love for the son of Hades.

~ It seemed like Nico was asking for a marriage proposal to Will, but alas this was Nico's plan, to slowly drop hints that he liked the son of Apollo. Obviously, this ended up with Will confessing his undying love to him and Nico the same, resulting in the two of them dating.

~ Eventually they watched a horror movie in the Hades cabin, Will was definitely scared, but what surprised him was Nico protectively hugging Will on the sofa, they stayed like that for a while.

~ A few nightmares, where Nico had Will come over his cabin for some late-night cuddles. :0

~ After a while it became obvious to the campers that Will and Nico were dating, with Nico sitting next to Will at the Apollo table. Though Chiron didn't let Nico at first, this was until he handed Chiron his doctor's note, the note detailed in what would happen if Nico stayed at the Hades table. This note told Chiron in enough detail to allow Nico to sit at the Apollo table.

~ At the campfire sing alongs, Nico would occasionally hold Will's hand blushing at this oh so very public display of affection. Then there was the first time Will hugged Nico, of course every camper near them at the time were cheering and clapping. Obviously, the whole of Camp Half Blood thought they were so cute together.

~ There were of course some small, light and gentle kisses on the cheek, forehead and eventually the lips.

Authors note: well I hope these head cannons were good lol, please leave a comment if you liked it or not or want more lol. I might take some requests so leave some suggestions lol, might not be able to write it straight way though, also just to clarify no smut or lemons okay. Finally used italics lol, might do more head cannons later, have a nice day or night readers.  :)