ch. 27 secrets revealed pt. 1

Waking up today wasn't one of the things I wanted to do. Mostly because my baby wasn't here cuddled up with me. He had practice again. He has practice all the fucking time why can't he miss one damn day!

I got up and threw on a Pierce The Veil shirt, black skinny jeans, converse and my leather jacket. I threw my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs.

All the girls were sitting at the table eating, April feeding Eliza, and a plate with food on it in front of an empty chair.

I have already fell in love with this family.

I sat in front of the plate and greeted the others. They said hey back, Eliza waving with a big smile on her face.

"Oh, Jade, Trey asked me to take you to school today." April said. I sighed, "April you really don't have to, I can walk, I feel terrible with you always having to take me." She laughed.

"Its fine babygirl, I have to take Eliza to daycare anyways. You can ride with us." She said.

I am so fucking mad. I am getting my damn car by the end of this week even if that bastard kills me! But of course I can't let Trey know, or he'll kill me before I even get there.

We finished our food and walked to the car with Eliza's little hand in mine. I buckled her in and we left. I got to school and thanked her for the ride.

"Bye bye sissy! I miss you!" Eliza said as I got out of the car. I laughed and waved bye. She was so adorable, that little girl can put a smile on anyone's face at anytime.

I walked to the front of the school as April drove off. Adam was standing there with Dennis smoking. "Hey little J, you want one? You seem stressed." Adam asked.

I sighed and walked over to him, taking the cigarette out of his hand and lighting it. I stood by the guys and figured I'd ask something.

"Hey, where's the guys? I've never seen y'all apart." I asked. I really haven't. Ever. "Oh, the rest of the guys are at the gym. We were there pretty late, so Trey told us to take a break." Dennis replied.

I looked at them, taking another hit at the cigarette. "Since when do football players practice at a gym?" I asked. They looked at each other confused. "Um, football season is done. What are you talking about?" He asked.

I was getting pissed. I got off the wall and stood in front of them, throwing my finished cigarette on the ground. "I know, but Trey said that all the football players were practicing early for the new upcoming season.?" I said.

He looked at me and laughed. "Oh, jade, we aren't football players. I have no idea what your talking ab-" "so you mean to tell me that all this time he hasn't even been to one damn practice? Let alone he doesn't even play football? Well then what in the hell has he been doing!" I yelled at them.

They finally registered in there minds what was happening. Adam cleared his throat and put his hand on my shoulder. "Damn little J, I wasn't supposed to tell you. But yet I did. We all got kicked off of the football team last season. We practice at a gym all the time because we're all getting ready for all of our fights."

"Oh, okay- wait WHAT!? fights?!" I screamed at him. He cursed under his breath. "Look, maybe he should tell you." I was about to object, but the bell rang and Adam ran away before I could.

I sighed. This was a lot to take in, but I was beyond pissed. He was going to get his ass a long talk. I walked with Dennis to class.

"So, you fight too?" I asked. He nodded his head. "I'm sorry you found out like this. We thought he told you." I shook it off. "Don't worry, we're gonna have a little chat later." I said.