ch. 12 why me?

We made it to my house and we went up to my room. We sat on the bed while I went to my closet to grab a jacket and take off my shoes.

     When I came back, they were waiting with worried and nervous written all over their faces. I sat down and took a deep breath.

     "Okay, so like a month ago, I met Trey and we got along really well, and he helped me stop cutting. But only for a day. Because the next day, dad saw how happy I was and got pissed, and... he did this to me."

     They gasped and really took a look at my bruises. Then I continued.

     "This has been happening every single night because he has beaten me every goddamn night. I have cried myself to sleep feeling more worthless than ever. When i was still hanging out with him it got worse. Then he told me to just go ahead and kill myself."

    At this point I was crying my eyes out and they had grabbed me quicker than light and hugged me so tightly I didn't want them to let go. We stayed that way for like 15 minutes with them telling me they are so sorry.

     When they let go, they looked at me and I could notice that they were crying too. "Does Trey know about this?" Sarah asked. My face was shot with fear.

    "No! Im not going to tell him either! He would kill him." I said quickly. I wasn't over exaggerating either. He would be boiling mad.

    "Well we're going to. We are going to get that bastard arrested. I am not going to stand by and let my best friend who is like a sister to me get treated like this." Abby said. She picked up her phone.

      I snatched her phone and said, "no! You can't! I'll handle it. I'll text you every night. I-I'll make sure to text him too. Just please! I don't want anyone else evolved!  It'll just get worse."

    I started crying again. They started crying to. Abby replied, "I just want the best for you." and hugged me again. "I know." I replied. "But the best you can do right now is just trust me and let me handle this. I promise ill text you everynight to assure you that I'm okay."

    "Okay. Just please. Tell me when you want me to handle this." They replied. "Okay." I said.

     We watched a movie and then it was dark outside. I changed into shorts and a tanktop and they tucked me in and left.

    5 minutes later, my dad walked in and turned the light on. I could already smell the alcohol on his clothes and sat up quickly in fear.

     "I saw your little bitches pull out." He said and walked to the side of my bed. "What? Do y'all talk about your goddamn problems? Hey, why aren't you dead yet?" He said.

     He put his hand out to grab my face. I flinched back. "Hey, are you scared of me?" He asked and rubbed his knuckles on my cheek. "Well honey, dont be afraid yet." He padded my cheek and stepped back a step.

    He started to unbuckle his belt and take it off. I watched in horror as he took off his shirt. Scared to ask, I said, "w-what a-are you doing?" He just smiled and said, "hush babydoll, this will only hurt a little bit." He was only in his pants.

     He got on my bed, and I tried to push back, but he grabbed my hands and my cheeks. "No sweetie, your not going anywhere. Tonight, your going to be my princess."

     I noticed he was neeling over my legs, and my legs were free, so I lifted up my leg and kneed him in the balls. His grip tightened and he groaned and looked down.

     When he looked up, madness was in his eyes. "You little bitch. Your going to pay for that." He said. He punched me and I held my face and looked away.

    He grabbed my legs and pulled me down to where my back was fully on the bed. He pulled off my shorts and underwear and straddled my waist. He held down my wrists and put pressure on my cuts.

    "Ow!" I screamed. I was crying a river. "Please. Just please. Beat me for all I care. Just please, dont do this." He clearly didnt listen, because he held both of my wrists with one hand and took off his pants.

    I started screaming, hoping that smeone would hear and come for me. But no one did. He took off his boxers and got back on my waist and whispered, "its time my princess, are you ready?"

   I screamed.

   He beat me.

   He raped me.

   I was crying.

   And left me there.

Screaming "why me?"

I cut until I couldn't stop.

   He said I was a princess, but he missed a word.

   All thats left of me.

   I'm a broken princess.

--------------------

Hiiiiii my unicorns!!! So a little twist, right?

She told her friends the truth!

But refused the help?

Why?

Whats gonna happen!

DUH DUH DUH!!!!!

lol but yea. Hope you liked it!!!

Another update probably tonight!!

And remember, COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!!!!